B&B: February 2015 Discussion Thread

• Members

They need to bring Taylor back for her. Some of Brooke's best interactions were with Taylor as those two were usually fun. I can just imagine Taylor calling out her thot ass. They fought over a few guys but never Thorne so maybe that triangle could be interesting

• Replies 373
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Rick and Maya are disgusting, treating Aly like she's the maid. I cant believe she brought them ice cream too. What the hell is wrong with her?

Say no, Steffy, say no! I hate that they have her still hung up on Liam

I aint even gonna lie. Ridge and Caroline were hot today.

Guessing you havent been watching Brooke Logan long enough

• Members

I actually felt bad for Steffy at the end of the show....uhh I always remember how much Liam is a tool and is the one who gets himself in these situations....

Rick is such an ass....it's weird cause I want Rick to get punished but I don't want Liam to get Forrester either....and are we gonna see Nicole again soon? she was only in 2 episodes....

such an erotic sec scene for Ridge and Caroline, but I liked it....

• Members

Steffy's return is awful. Her dialogue is embarrassing and her reaction to Caroline and Ridge is OTT and hypocritical (I'm referring to her affair with Bill).

But at least JMW's looking positively fabulous, although I agree with the person who said she has too much hair.

Archived