B&B: February 2015 Discussion Thread

• Members

I'm a few eps behind.

You could tell Brooke was so excited to see she could still upset another woman (Quinn). I still think she'll start drinking (I'm spoiler-free, so this is just my assumption... and I called it first! I'm so proud of myself LOL) and I also think Quinn will be the first to find out... and she'll be happy to bypass the news.

Steffy looks positively fabulous. I know it's all so fake and due to plastic surgery and so on. But what can I say. She does look flawless.

• Replies 373
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I still think Brooke should have a drunken "rebound" with Wyatt just for story potential. Bill's son, Quinn's son, Hope's ex, and then for her to be judgmental about Ridge/Caroline......

Blow it up Brad. Blow it up.

So what if Brooke's gone after her daughter's husband before...hooked up with the younger guy (Oliver....maybe Thomas maybe not) before....It isn't like B&B hasn't recycled stories before...

• Members

That's exactly it! I like DB as an actor, but I'm not feeling it as a leading man - same with SC. Considering they are $B's sons and DD has always oozed it, at least one of his sons, should be reek of sexuality. I get they want contrast, especially Liam, which cause a good conflict and story between newfound father and son, but Wyatt just doesn't have it. I get don't see that spark with KKL - unlike the bizarre heat between SC/RS.

• Members

Oh snaps! I bursted out laughing when Ridge told Brooke he wasnt in love with her; he loved Caroline. LOL...Brooke says Ridge thinks he's in love with Caroline bc he's stressed at work.

CQ4t1sQ.png?1

Anyone feel sorry for her? LOL

uSxEDJ9.gif

dNsYzqH.gif

1JH69rt.gif

what a sad pathetic mess

they are trying to save the girl some heartache bc they've seen this many times before

• Members

Bullying? Thats a bit extreme. They were having a private conversation and Caroline was eavesdropping and decided to confront them about what she overheard. Its not like they came to her with their opinions. She went asking for it and they told her their truths. Thats not bullying. If Caroline didnt care to hear what they had to say, then she should have kept it moving bc they werent coming after her

• Members

I'm loving the Spencer bro's and cousins dynamics.

I wish Rick would have followed up on his request to have Wyatt on his knees. (and possibly blow him, as someone suggested LOL )

Maya's a C-list character again.

How long before Ivy is finally kicked off the show for good?

Call me crazy but I'm enjoying Donna, I feel like she's a positive character.

I think I've had enough of Caroline's cutesy manners around Ridge, thank you very much.

• Members

I actually liked the Donna/Pam 'reality check' with Caroline - it was a good use of secondary characters who do know the big picture. Caroline 2.0 really can't understand the weird dynamic that is Widge/Logan since it's been going on since before she was born. It was a nice way to add a seed of doubt to the supposed idyllic romance.

Brooke taking a big seat and a big drink - major thumbs up here. OC the flashback would've been better had they included the WHOLE line of men, but that montage would take up a week's worth of episodes....

I'm still not sure why they are writing Rick as a complete tool. It's taking the fun out of Myrabella/Rick. Rick won and has a woman who supports him, he can be strong, instead it's downright petty.

• Members

It was so nice seeing Maya's rise and transformation the past few months, and now she is back to being irrelevant. I honestly thought they had big plans for her, but with the way they are writing Rick into a corner, makes me think she will get Dayzeed. Poor thing :lol:

Steffy and Rick were the highlight of the week to me. I loved them together.

• Members

Agreed. The sister (daughter) who showed up for two episodes and now Myrabella's a complete afterthought. I did notice that there may be a change in the divorce status. It sounded like when Caroline signed the papers, it just needed to be filed and done, but Caroline's phrasing when she did it with Ridge made it seem more open. That would be a good idea. If Caroline/Rick are completely done, the quad is pretty irrelevant.

Steffy/Rick - yes. Steffy pining over someone like Rick or $B is believable. Liam is laughable. Though I do like how they are trying to transform Liam from Hope's lapdog, but it will take months of this type of attitude to make it somewhat believable and when Hope returns - old habits will as well.

Archived