B&B: February 2015 Discussion Thread

• Replies 373
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

you weren't watching the show last spring? They revisited her alcoholic storyline when they brought her back to deal with Ali. Taylor hit Darla with her car while drunk and thats what killed her. Oliver helped Ali come to grips with this and forgive Taylor.

Yes Macy was a drunk as well

• Members

Brooke was so horribly inappropriate today, it was awesome! "Me!" How hilarious was that during the ceremony? It least it added something to a terribly boring wedding. But kudos to HT who just always brings it - during the toast scenes where she didn't say a word - her face expressed all of Katie's insecurities, concerns and anguish about her sister. I've never had much use for Katie, but HT more than makes up for the inconsistent writing, etc. Oh, and love me some Quinn!

• Members

God I want Quinn to go AWAY. I don't know what people are watching when it comes to Quinn. It's all Plot devices and Sofer just does NOT deliver. "WYATTTTT...you have to go to Italy to go get HOPE before LIAM DOES!!!" She is not a character at ALL. She's a total plot device. I feel zero for the character. Get rid of it. And hooking her up with Deacon - what do these people do for work? Neither of them work. And then Deacon sides with Quinn against his own daughter a few weeks ago?! Deacon and Quinn - expendable. Could not care less. BYE.

• Members

Haha Brooke was cracking me up the whole time.....I'm glad this whole thing is being played for laughs.......I was expecting her to throw her drinks at Bill and Katie during that scene toast scene...LOL

Loved Quinn in the leather today....finally they are bringing some life into the DQ scenes...I never found them all that exciting to be honest....

Archived