B&B: February 2015 Discussion Thread

• Members

I just don't get Ridge's self righteosness, like dude I don't care that you have a new face, let's stop acting like Eric hasn't been stroking your ego for the past 20 years.

The smug attitude worked better with Ronn Moss, cause of his camp factor.. TK just gives me Zach flashbacks, and I could NOT stand Zach.

Seeing Ridge whine like a little bitch, makes this all worth it :lol:

• Replies 373
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

TK's Ridge has been self righteous but I dont get that here bc Ridge is 100% right. It is utterly bizarre how Eric is unphased by Rick and how EVERYONE who was snitching on him 5 minutes earlier are now ready to give him a free pass. Like WTF? Ridge display of frustration that followed was warranted.

I REALLY hope this is just a red herring and Eric is throwing Rick's tactics back at him by getting him to loosen his guard so he can blndside him bc thats the only twist that could salvage this mess

• Members

What's most offensive is the JMcC still has the lead position in the credits - that should have been given to KKL after SF left. Eric is a now a third-tier character just above Pam, Donna and Oliver. Eric needs to be sent to Europe so that Brooke, Ridge, Bill (and I'd love if Thorne & Taylor) came back to lead the show.

This latest 180 is the most bizarre - so in December he was cracking the whip and taking Forrester by storm forcing his son to stay married to the woman who 'cheated' on him with his other son. In January, his plan backfired and got trumped (deservedly so) by Rick. Now in February, Eric is a senile old man - "Inever loved and supported you, blah, blah, blah. Oh and here are the PRINTED Quartely reports that I GOT - as the idiot who lost control." But Rick, THE CEO, not only hadn't seen that report, but also it seems he didn't even have a clue that it was coming out AND the CFO, whoever that is, hasn't been briefing him on the progress of the company, which in a normal company would happen daily. These episodes have really turned me off to the show.

• Members
I was more referring to the whole picture he has been painting about Eric being snowed by Rick, Eric being wrapped around Rick's finger etc etc, when that is exactly what Ridge has been getting away with for years from Stephanie and Eric. It's just like "sucks doesn't it". He has the right to be upset, but given his history it just all falls a bit flat for me.

I'm not surprised one bit with Eric, he probably feels like he set this all in motion when he basically blackmailed Rick into staying with Caroline!

• Members

I can't stop laughing everytime Ridge tells Maya to shut up :D....this is the second or third time he's done that right?

I loved Ivy confronting Steffy, though some of it game me Steffy/Hope flashbacks......I still think this has better story potential if JMW were to stick around....I don't know why but I always kind of prefer seeing too relatives fight over the same man/woman.....

• Members

That was just bizarre the way they had Maya turn so cold to her 'sister' and letting her sleep in a 24-hour library??? What? Very weird. I expect in the next few episodes that there will be a quick 180 and she'll be in the Mansion.

Oh, and why did the Steffy/Vine discussion seem so much more interesting than similar confrontations with Hope. Finally, I like The Vine finally showing some fire. Man, she was way overdue. I do like the Liam character reform during the past two+ months. (No coincidence with Hope leaving.)

• Members

Pretty much all the good stuff that made December and almost all of January rock, has been undone in February. It's going off VCR after this week - back to reading synopses. I'm pretty much used to the B&B storytelling - get drawn in for 3-4 weeks of great stuff, followed by disjointed and uninspired storytelling. Thought they figured it out.

Archived