B&B: February 2015 Discussion Thread

• Replies 373
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Just like the show continued to focus on evil Stephanie, there is no way Brooke is being backburnered - just not going to happen - and despite the advances in storyline and featuring of other actors during KKL's absence - they won't build on that. Ridge/C2.0/Rick/Maya dynamic was wiped away with that sudden divorce. If Brad were smart, there'd be a major problem with the filing, Rick will react negatively to something in Maya's past, Widge will do something that will expose him for the flake that he is and things can get tangled up again. The four actor has insane chemistry - all the way to TK's Ridge constantly shutting Maya up (sorry RM could never pull that mid-sentence beat and continue on with rest of dialogue.

• Members

He looked like he was off to play polo.

I do enjoy the show so I'm trying not to.hate, but I sometimes average only adv episode or two a week, and Rick and Maya are playing out the same scenes and dialogue for like the last two months.

• Members

I actually think it would be a good story if Maya did get tired of being the side piece. Then when she states she wants more, Rick gets mad at her for being a gold-digger and not wanting to be with him for him. Everyone will think that she has proven them right when in all honesty she just wants to be respected as Rick's love.

• Members

I don't know why so many people hate on Ivy - at least her character has taken 6 months or so to develop. Unlike the storylines they toss at us week after week. Love the show a lot more that Deacon and Quinn are absent....save some salary money and get rid of them. They're nothing but filler. Whenever Wyatt decides he likes another girl, Quinn will be fixated on that. There is no character there - no one cares. Deacon is the perpetually somehow rich guy that has no home but is somehow still around. Get rid of it. Poor John McCook - there's nothing smart coming for Eric. Dumbed down completely for the sake of plot. He might have always been Stephanie's *itch but he wasn't an idiot. The writing is just so bad right now. Yikes.

What I'm hoping for: More Ivy/Liam/Steffy. Spencer takeover of Forrester. With Forresters mostly in charge. Have Ally ask Maya to go get her some ice cream. Have Caroline inform Myra she's not only not the "lead model" (which there is no such thing)...you're no longer employed. Go learn how to draw, sew, and produce some clothes...cause you can do anything. Good luck.

Where the hell has hot Carter been? Carter - needs to work out on the terrace again and have Maya come groveling back again and tell her...."told ya so".

• Members

Maya is an ugly piece of crap and I wish she would go away with Rick , like right now!!!

TK is hot at any age and I am sure Carolyn is enjoying the heck out of those love scenes. Hope she recovers soon..I guess they will have to recast her for awhile.

• Members

It was odd how the references Rick made to Maya made it seem like he just met her (the champagne episode). Rick should be saying, "I was a fool to let you go years ago, when you loved me before you knew I was rich." Maya lost Rick because she was insecure and tried to be good, and, now they often frame her as a golddigger because she realized that she had to fight by the Forrester/Spencer rules (hello, Caroline's stunts to split Rick/Maya up?) There were some really great scenes in December/January that showed us that Maya is a person of depth, but February has mostly been a bad - yes, she got mired in Rick's insanity, but she should've stood up and said, "Rick, I love you and support you, but you need to get a grip. This isn't the way to success.' B&B has a rare chance to have a really interesting diverse character, but the daily scripts are all over the place. Now, making her turn her back on her 'sister' is just wrong.

Archived