B&B: February 2015 Discussion Thread

• Replies 373
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

The whole scenes with Rick and Eric were pure BULL!! The writing is falling off its axils. I was hoping Eric would have gone to the guest house and picked up Stephanie's portrait and said....Rick will learn a lesson for disgracing your memory....but I didnt get that....sigh

• Members

Again with the inconsistency with characters knowing something they shouldn't - first it was Aly/Ivy knowing about wedding before Brooke/Donna/$B's spawn. Then Thursday, Rick "revealed" the gun and Eric said he knew. Meanwhile, Maya told Caroline/Ridge that Eric already knew about gun. How would she know that?

Oh, and for the longest time I thought Rick was daydreaming that Eric would give him his approval and cheer him on. That was flipping bizarre that Eric only cares about bottomline. On the other hand, Eric is the one who FORCED Rick to stay with Caroline for the sake of the company. I've always loathed Eric, so I'd rather he was killed off. He's NO John Abbott - he's a total flake and certainly not the source for comfort, sage advice or inspiration. Just terrible.

• Members

Again with the back and forth on Maya's character - today was awesome! I loved her telling off Ridge/Caroline and her scenes with Rick was perfect - ready to move anywhere with him and supporting him unconditionally. I hope we see scenes now where Rick is not a royal jerk - he got what he wanted - Eric to admit that he was a piece of crap father, which he was and that he has his support. He has someone loyal by his side. If the writers make Rick a tyrant - then shame on them for not doing their job.

• Members

Right? Today should mark a change, I'm not saying make Rick a goody two shoes, but the pettiness should be over. He can still resent Ridge, (it's been a lifelong thing), and in association Caroline, but the extraness has no point anymore. Rick has "won", the next steps should be him fighting for his company and making sure it stays in his control. Bad writing indeed, if they resort back to Rick acting like a child. He showed growth in just these past two episodes, it felt like it all came full circle.

And on Maya, once again today showed that she is "ride or die" with him. They make a great couple, it's rare to see such overwhelming support for one another, esp on this soap.

I hate to say this but, there has been no Brooke for two days and it has been heaven :lol:

Archived