B&B: February 2015 Discussion Thread

• Members

Private conversation where the door is open? Hardly :lol:

Donna is nothing but a Brooke prop, she's pointless. Pam sickened me in that moment. Yes it's borderline bullying.

I so am getting weird vibes with DeQuinn, we're gonna get a Breacon redux even short term. Brooke & Deacon are gonna be drinking buddies

• Replies 373
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Yes it was private. It was between two people, not three. They were out in the hall at first and then walked into that office to get some privacy so they werent speaking freely in front of everyone. The fact is Caroline WAS eavesdropping and she decided to butt in and get in their faces after she heard Ridge's name mentioned. There was no bullying involved

• Members

Agreed. I love Caroline but she chose to go in there to get served some truth tea from Thelma & Louise.

I thank all my Gods that Ridge shot Brooke down. She went straight for the bottle already?! When does Brooke give up so easily? This is the woman who chased Eric for weeks to convince him to be her baby daddy. She could've at least shed the gown she was wearing to flaunt the ladies a bit. I am very disappointed Brooke, you are not yourself.

Ridge and Caroline are great together. Loved the painting scenes, very romantic.

Less useless Quinn/Deacon scenes please. If you're gonna show 'em, at least give me something worth watching.

• Members

Brooke is a ho and she doesnt dissapoint. She was practically throwing herself at Deacon. She is crying and drinking bc she's alone? Bitch, you've only been single for like 4 months

LOL at Bill calling that boring Ivy, a plant

I like that Steffy was honest with the plant/. Plant needs to sit her ass down. She came across stupid trying to get Steffy to come back to FC and back into Liam's life

• Members

I think Bill is living his failed relationship with Steffy vicariously through Liam.

I thought Rick was supposed to meet Ivy in his office in a matter of a few minutes. He looked like someone who was rushing to take a piss on Thursday and then he disappeared on Friday. Whatever. :D

Re: Brooke. I do feel sorry for her. I like to think I'm not biased, even though I'll admit to being fond of the character and the actress :D It's just that this woman has deep, unresolved daddy issues. She's condemned for life to always want for men to like her more than anyone else because her father sure didn't. Plus, she's 50+ years old. After all those years of hardship, and love triangles and so on, she finds herself in an empty house rather than a cozy home, with a husband/man waiting for her.

I also don't feel the epic Brooke&Ridge romance with TK in the role. Ever since they brought him in, he's always treated Brooke like sh*t. Especially in their last few scenes together, he really did not care at all about her and he had that condescending smile on his face. I wish they would have written another epic love story for them to fall in and out of love again... Yeah, a big, Audrey Hepburn style romance ROTFL (inside joke here.... couldn't resist).

There was a small bonus scene a few weeks ago with Donna and Pam discussing Steven. Wonder if he'll pop up again.

Archived