B&B: February 2015 Discussion Thread

• Members

That's still chasing someone - how about a period where Brooke decides to a business woman or go back to the lab to create the next best thing and then let her meet someone. Perhaps, the story we've been promised will surprise us, but going after Widge to block Caroline 2.0 was not at all what I was expecting. It really makes Brooke seem petty and juvenile. Good grief, at least Myrabella has loved Rick from the coffeehouse and admits she didn't think she was good enough because of her background, but realized that she had every right to enter that world. We've seen growth there and it's all based on the character's journey. Brooke going after Ridge is just bizarre.

• Replies 373
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

It really is juvenile and does the character no favors, plus Brooke is hung up on Bill still as we saw a week or so ago, she looked like she wanted to blow chunks when she saw Katie's engagement ring.

I think they'd have been better off doing a story about breast cancer, or even heaven forbid menopause or something like that for Brooke, KKL could do it justice

• Members

....After a heated discussion over their son and daughter's marriage, Karen and Brooke argue....Karen reaches into her drawer and pulls out...The Stallion...her ahem favorite piece of Equipment

"Oh Karen, after all these years...I'd like to ride the Stallion with you...It's DESTINY..."

HAHA!

Archived