B&B: February 2015 Discussion Thread

• Members

She should care if her dad is happy or not and not make it all about meeeee waaahhh she sounded like Hope in those scenes. She also came across like a blithering idiot, given she more than once tried to screw Bill while he was MARRIED the same Bill who has two sons older than her

• Replies 373
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

But you don't like her so you can't really be unbiased in your opinion, LOL

No child would just say Oh, gee, hey dad, go get 'er! Go mount the girl who's my age! Woo hoo! (well, there are probably some who would but that's a whole other discussion).

She has no room to talk because of Bill, but the fact is, that's her father and Caroline is her age.

Most soap characters are ultimately all hypocrites anyway with no room to lecture ANYONE.

• Members

I'm with KMan. I would not be cool with some chick that is married to my uncle and dated my brother , now moving onto my dad. She is OTT with it but there is nothing wrong with her feelings as that is perfectly normal. Most people would not be cool with this

• Members

KKL does have a nice body but damn what a pathetic thot Brooke is. one character they refused to let grow or mature, sadly.

Liam saying someone isn't committed or reliable, really Waffle boy? really?

Wyatt I hope you kick Bill and Liam's ass when this is done.

Maya's being unrootable if they keep this up with her

Really Bill, you want to go there and call Ridge a predator, what does that make you, dumbass

• Members

u46ycPu.png

She is such a thot. Really ho? You are too old to be chasing after Ridge like this.

PESFs5k.gif

She is such a skank. She needs to stop embarrassing herself

MSVXTQK.png

He looks like he's holding in a fart. Rick asking Wyatt to get on his knees and beg for his job? WTF is wrong with him? A part of me doesnt think he was joking

I dont want Liam to own any FC shares but I do want him to seize control of the company from Rick. Someone needs to bring down that smug motherf--ker

why? What have they done to him?

Archived