B&B: February 2015 Discussion Thread

• Members

I really dont get the point of them introducing Nicole when they did with no story there. She had what two episodes? Rick hasnt even met her onscreen. Is she still in town? Was it just a quick visit? Where does she live? It seems they did forget about her. They had the characters talking about her like she was some big deal in that week she came but nothing

and as for the Usher flashbacks....I thought he was going to factor into story but since he isnt, its obvious this was only done for Black History Month. I hope Usher collected some royalties for them using him to promote the show

• Replies 373
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I'm hoping they introduced her to set it up, wanted to deal with some other story first, and will bring her back. But, this being B&B, Bell might have changed his mind three episodes after the Nicole stuff and never show her again. Or she could have been filler. She hasn't been gone that long--I'm still choosing to believe they just got busy with other story. Fingers crossed!

They could very well be setting things up and giving Rick and Maya a chance to get to know each other better. But showing him would never hurt, would it? Both Usher and Frantz will be getting checks! Maybe Frantz was in need. laugh.png

• Members

Oh, that's terrible. unlike Amber, AF has always been very poised and professional - she's a great example of an actor who has brought a character to life that is her polar opposite. She's one of the actors, who definitely makes scenes come alive. You can feel her energy and B&B has definitely needed that over the years. I never understood the way they painted Amber into that corner with the prescription drug story for Hope - it didn't make much sense at all. And then the abrupt end to Amber/Rick. Anyway, I'd love to see Amber make a play for Widge, just to get Brooke's goat.

• Members

Huge ratings spike by B&B this week. It even topped Y&R in the coveted 18-34 demo, coming in at number 1 for the first time

in the show's history, I believe.

Women 18-34 Viewers
1. B&B 227,000 (+33,000/+15,000)
2. Y&R 217,000 (+2,000/-43,000)
3. GH 173,000 (-8,000/-43,000)
4. DAYS 119,000 (-17,000/-60,000)

Women 18-34 Rating
1. B&B 0.67 (+.1/+.04)
2. Y&R 0.64 (+.01/-.13)
3. GH 0.51 (-.02/-.13)
4. DAYS 0.35 (-.05/-.18)

Read more: Ratings: Huge Week for B&B | Soap Opera Network http://www.soapoperanetwork.com/2015/02/ratings-huge-week-bb#ixzz3RAbJjaMh

• Members

Brooke is back and Brill came face to face .... no surprise to me. Coincidence? I don't think so since they fell when KKL left for Italy. Will it last? Well..considering Brooke is going to humiliate herself once and be rejected by Ridge again... all to prop up another of Ridge's asinine dalliances... and then her much touted BIG NEW STORY is to crawl into a bottle? I wonder as the Brooke fans I know are very disappointed in this lame recycled drunk story. It is rather redundant since we've already seen it with Macy, Taylor, and Deacon ... even if they ignore the fact Deacon is a alky. And even if it is out of character for Brooke who has always been impulsive but never self-destructive.

Archived