B&B: February 2015 Discussion Thread

• Replies 373
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Liam, Ivy and Wyatt, IMO, all lack direction and focus. That's what being in a never-ending quad will do for characters. Ivy still hasn't been very fleshed out, IMO.

I'd take balding Wyatt over preachy Liam anyday, even if I prefer Scott Clifton to Darin Brooks (who gets too much hate, IMO).

• Members

LOOOOL. Relax! No one's attacking your precious Wyatt. And him having no direction isn't because he just got back in town. The problem is general with Bell's writing.

Absolutely. At least something is being done with him. He's not hurting for story.

With Wyatt, though... hmmmm

• Members

True, but in Steffy's defense, a daughter would kind of be disgusted by this turn of events - not to mention the turmoil it has cause for the family business. It was a nice shot to throw in the almostincest with Caroline 1.0 and Caroline 2.0. To someone (Steffy) who wasn't there to see how it actually played out, yeah, gross. (That was my reaction when they were toying/teasing the idea, but it does work.)

The three best sequences so far this week: 1) Rick standing up for Myrabella and shutting down Brooke; 2) Brooke/Caroline was B&B camp to the max - I don't know how KKL & LG got through those scenes without laughing hysterically; 3) Steffy/Caroline because it was so ridiculous.

But the past two weeks do raise a big red flag that the show has moved from the story that gave B&B the second most-pages here during January. The insta divorce was a big mistake - and making Rick such as major jerk. JY can play nuances - I believe it would've been better if there was a hint of ambiguity about he's feelings towards Caroline - almost like giving her a bit of Hope as a play to keep her from Ridge.

Archived