B&B: February 2015 Discussion Thread

• Replies 373
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

It's like that episode broke the mojo. I'm not suprised though. This is what always happens with B&B, a hot story, I get hooked and then off-the-rails. This is the most I've been invested during the entire run. I'll give it two more weeks on DVR and then back to read summaries.

• Members

Catching up on soaps while laying in my sick bed: I have to say B&B is so well produced. But it's still boring most days of the week. Friday, Jan 30 episode was outstanding though. Patrick Mulcahey is such a brilliant script writer; there's no other like him in the biz. Why is he only writing 2 episodes per month is beyond me. But none of the other B&B script writers can come close. In fact, Monday's episode was a snooze.

I don't get the appeal of the actress playing Steffy; she's had more "work" done than some actresses twice her age. She's plastic and one note.

Liam and Bill are so cute together.

I can't get into this show on a daily basis but I'm glad they are doing well.

• Members

OMG, Steffy shut up. The writing for her with Caroline was awful. With Hope gone, this show is trying way too hard to make them rivals. It just doesnt work especially with no history to support this.

And is the show really marginalizing Malaysia's role in the quad to make Brooke the lead? She is way too involved her when she should be a smaller supporting role with her own storyline separate from this. This ho is so transparent, using her son to try and snag Ridge again

So RJ has been in LA living with Ridge this whole time. WTF? He was in Katie's house when Katie broke up with him and told him to leave?

Oh boy, anger boy is back. Coudlnt he have stayed in Italy with Hope?

Quinn is normal again but boring. I miss her crazyness when she was at Forrester and had her eyes set on Eric. They went way too far with her when it came to the triangle from hell.

TK and JMW have no father/daughter chemistry. He came across like a big brother to her

well Caroline is making her way through all the men in her family; something Brooke has already done

oh thats not true. Hope wanted that baby. She was very excited about her pregnancy and her impending motherhood. If she didnt want it, she'd have had an abortion bc the option was there. She wanted her child and hurt when she lost it

• Members

The show is dragged down not because of Brooke, and the fact that she's back, but because the show has gone back to its usual kind of drama: I-want-to-be-with-so-and-so, somebody interferes ("No you can't!") and people discussing each other's love lives as if they have a say in it. On top of that, they've also gone back to insta-romance/engagement/weddings. For a while, they had stopped that. Viewers are clearly tired of this but the show wrapped up the Caroline/Rick/Maya stuff and had nothing to put in its place. We've seen all this before, and I know that I'm definitely not interested in seeing it all again. Saying this is all magically because Brooke came back is nothing but haters looking for any reason to take the piss.

On today's episode, Brooke was the only fun part. Her starting to seduce Ridge again, although we've been there, seen that, was interesting. She'll probably get the door slammed on her face.

I also loved Steffy telling Caroline she's exactly like Brooke and that Caroline threw Bill in Steffy's face. That being said, how obnoxious of Steffy to forbid her father from being with Caroline. Doesn't she realize that'll push him straight to Caroline's arms?

Bill & Liam wanting to take over Forrester is horrid but at least isn't as played out.

Did not expect to see Wyatt back. I'm glad they're still featuring them and following up on Hope's miscarriage but they are pretty dull. Who cares.

Archived