B&B: February 2015 Discussion Thread

• Members

I thought Liam trying to buy shares was stupid also. Why would anyone sell to him?

I found Katie/Bill boring as usual.

Brooke was completely out of line with Caroline and I hope Caroline gives it right back tomorrow. Brooke deserves it for being so condescending.

• Replies 373
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I loved when Caroline laughed in her face. I wish someone would say "Brooke you said the same thing to Taylor about Eric, still waiting for that ONE to happen"

lol

Steffy isn't on my nerves this time around at least, she can have several seats talking about CaRidge age difference though

• Members

To be fair, Brooke was telling the truth. She's said this to all the women that Ridge gets involved with since her. Taylor, Ashley, Katie and he tends to lose interest. It wont be any different with Caroline. I think where Brooke needs to take a step back is assuming that he will get back with her. He seems to be over that

• Members

I yelled "HELL NO!" when Liam said he wanted Steffy and Thomas' shares so he could run Forrester. GTFO, bitch! I am sooooo glad Steffy said no. Btw, Steffy looks gorgeous and I'm loving her hair. So fun that Ivy walked in on them hugging.

I can't believe none of you mentioned Big Brother Zach returning as a delivery man! laugh.png He did look cute, as Aly commented.

LOL. I just can't with that Brooke ho. "Oh, boy. Caroline, if I wanted to have Ridge back I could have him... just like *snaps fingers* that!" laugh.png Really, is anyone surprised she would say this?

All things considered, it's shocking that it's been two weeks and Katie still hasn't given into Bill. That's, like, an eternity in B&B time. I loved that they did one of those classic "ring" shots and their last scene was pretty good. I can't believe Katie started crying in 2007 and hasn't stopped since.

• Members

Losing focus? I don't know about that. They played Rick/Caroline/Maya nonstop for every episode for over a month. They're just adding more storylines now and mixing it up. Granted, it's not as well-defined as the climax to that story was, nor is it as exciting as the main R/C/M story but, still....

• Members

I don't know about you guys, but I'm missing Quinn and her demeaning and offensive ways towards Liam.

In a way, I like that the show often portrays its male characters as obnoxious b*tches. Ridge plays the villain role a lot, but at the same time I was rooting for him when he was dropped off the helicopter. Liam is the show's hero but at the same time he asked Hope to have an abortion. So they're not afraid to 'go there' with their characters.

Still, I feel that they care way too much about Liam. Liam is your typical Bell-style soap-hero/horndog. Like Ryan used to be on Y&R. He's just an inexcusable pig and this takeover storyline is making me hate him more than ever. I mean, what does he know about fashion houses?! What does he know about Forrester's integrity as run by Steffy's grandparents? He's full of crap, I hope the gun will target him next time LOL

• Members

That was already happening. There was discussion about how the show really needed to start adding other stories. Well, there you go. Granted, part of the issue was that the B&B viewer was on a high for weeks with the terrific climax to R/C/M, so we were bound to come down hard. Also, a lot of the Brooke/Bill/Katie stuff has been done before, so it's bound to be jarring compared to the rest. Still, the end of the world hasn't come yet!

:D

• Members

Me too! Quinn in this story was so great because she treated someone who is generally regarded by the show's characters as some kind of God with total disdain and hatred. It was SUCH a relief. Imagine if someone showed up on DAYS that really made Daniel suffer, making no apologies? laugh.png Yeah, I'm almost creaming myself thinking about it.

You are right about the show's male characters. They're really not afraid to use them and put them in horrible situations. They definitely don't idolize their men like the other soaps do (well, mostly) nor do they feel they always have to make them the ones who are right.

Honestly, I've never gotten the fascination with Liam, even though I like his character and Clifton. It seems disproportionate with what we offers. But he REALLY needs to sit his flat ass down with suddenly deciding he wants to run Forrester. I suspect this may just be a quick story to reintroduce Steffy to the canvas, give them something to do, and reignite Steffy/Liam.

• Members

Is Steffy back full-time or just another visit? I enjoy seeing Steffy back for visits, but I'd be afraid if she were back full-time.. we'd get a rerun of Liam/Steffy/recast Hope... or Steffy/Liam/Ivy.. or Wyatt/Liam/Steffy..

I do think that the problem is this show has is showing us how characters go from point A to point B in the plotline. More plot then character moments..imho.

Archived