B&B: February 2015 Discussion Thread

• Replies 373
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

It really didn't make sense. With no marriage, there isn't really a tie to make Rick/Caroline and their interactions relevant. OK, so the writers are going to keep making Rick a jerk to Caroline? Who cares? It's an ex. I think this was a mistake because now instead of a quad - we have two isolated couples (Rick/Myrabella and Ridge/Caroline 2.0). This also diffuses the Myrabella/Caroline encounters. Should've used the 'six-month' waiting-period like Steffy/Liam, etc.

• Members

With decent writing (and possibly a 60 minute show) they could have had both: Caroline vs Maya and Brooke vs Caroline. I feel like they always managed to keep all the beats in play during the 90s/early 2000s, without opting for one or the other.

ITA with everyone who has said Rick/Caroline should have stayed married; it was the one thing tying them all together, and now the connection is weaker. The quickie divorce seems like a rash decision not properly thought through.

• Members

I'd love AF to return and shake things up with Myrabella, but Amber really doesn't have a place unless it's with WYATT!!!!

OMG - Thank goodness Steffy woke up and realized that Liam has always been the 'hero' for all these damsels - Steffy was too strong and independent and that was the problem .This has been a nice little arc. I do miss JMW. Certainly, Ivy is NO Steffy.

• Members

I'd love for Amber to make a few appearances and give Maya hell as well as visit Deacon. Not sure that she needs to be around full-time. Could you imagine Amber walking in to a Brooke/Maya disagreement and then saying to Brooke "I'm not so bad after all, am I?" LOL

Archived