B&B: February 2015 Discussion Thread

• Members

Steffy has too much hair. If those are extensions, she needs to take them out or get a cut. That aside, Im with her as I never cared for Ridge with Caroline. They have even less appeal now that she isnt with Rick and there's no forbidden factor to it

If Brooke snaps her fingers one more time, Im gonna be screaming for someone to snap her neck

ZvC4Ft7.png?1

Hey Quinn. Do us all a favor. Stop being boring and snatch that bitch, Brooke. Im glad she put her on notice about Deacon

Dissapointed that Maya isnt related to Raymond. I was hoping they'd tie she and Nicole to him

My god, Liam story makes no sense. He tells Steffy to take back her company.....by selling it to Bill? It makes NO sense for her to rally up her family to gie the company to Spencer. NONE. I REALLY want Steffy to run FC. Id kill to see her as CEO but not at the expense of selling her shares and hoping Bill doesnt double cross them

For storyline purposes. Bell was hitting all the beats of this story but a quickie divorce kills so much potential. As mentioned, Caroline should have fought back at Rick for humiliating and hurting her and going for 50% of everything he owned, would do the trick as well as sticking it to Maya who's already made plans to spend that money.. The divorce would have been messy, ugly and oh so good tv. Bell took such a boring way out of this

• Replies 373
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I don't believe Mannequin when she told Rick that she would never do to him what Amber did with (Raymond) Raymond. If Usher approached her and sang a few bars of You Remind Me, she be outta there and onto Raymond so fast, Rick would choke on the cloud of dust she'd leave in her wake.

• Members

I'm not feeling the Spencers trying to get a bid on Forrestors. I'd rather see the interworking of Spencer Publications instead. We still haven't had a true business story surrounding them.

I'd prefer if it was Thorne fighting both Ridge and Rick for soul control. Plus, some story needs to happen where Eric acquires all the stock again then divide it evenly between Rick, Thorne, Kristen, Felicia, Bridget, and Ridge.

• Members

Either is Ridge then. Eric adopted Marcus of his own choice - so he's the same as Ridge. If the claim is that Stephanie's kids, well that kicks Rick, Hope out. Legally Marcus is the same. It was still a bizarre decision by the writers to do this back then. I never got what an adult adoption of Marcus did for the character or show - especially since it's not like Justin is some slack!

• Members

Ridge and Marcus are two totally different situations. That's comparing apples to oranges. Ridge grew up thinking he was Eric's son and didn't find out until he was well into his 40s. Marcus was a grown, funky ass man when Eric adopted him and he knew who his birth father was by then. Justin does well enough and Marcus didn't need to become an honorary Forrester. I never understood Brad's modus operandi when he did this. He could've easily brought back Zende if he wanted a 'black Forrester.'

Same with Carter too, who is now an honorary Forrester by default too. Brad could've easily made him Zende instead. At least then I'd care.

Archived