B&B: February 2015 Discussion Thread

• Members

OMG at the immaturity and meanness of Rick and Maya. Treating Aly like the maid and getting her to bring over ice cream? Insane! I loved it. And Aly is nuts for actually doing it. I half expected them to have the ice cream thrown at them lol

Caroline & Ridge painting with all the colors of the wind. OMG. That was incredibly sexy (great choices in music, too) and definitely a classic B&B sex scene!

Boo hiss at Steffy still having feelings for Liam but the end with her crying outside was actually touching and such a soap staple. I am so glad she turned Liam down. That's the way it should stay.

• Replies 373
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

she's been back for 2 days and she's never seen them together. I guess it goes both ways bc Ridge didnt care if Bill made Steffy happy. Or Rick for that matter. Ridge has a history of getting in the middle of her love life

Besides, while I do think she has every reason to not be cool about Caroline, this isnt about her. Its obvious Steffy has daddy issues. She's had problems with Ridge long before she found out about this fling with Caroline. Its been mentioned a few times since she's been back. They are not on the best terms and Ridge hasnt made much effort to stay close to her. She's deeply hurt by him and it hurts to see him connect and get close to a girl her age when he barely bothers with her. That must sting big time. If Caroline was 40, she likely wouldnt have a big issue. Steffy is seeing herself be replaced and thats not something easy to just get over

Archived