GH: November 2014 Discussion Thread

• Replies 658
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I am just glad Kahka wasn't attached to his hip so he could have these scenes with his Sonny...although she had to play out in the same eppy in case I forgot they are a couple.

I cracked up when Sonny said, "I wanted to kill him." IMO this GH is just as violent as Guza's...Ron is lousy at writing mob tales.

• Members

In the last year or so Connie died by gunshot wound, as did AJ. They were two major contract roles too. Victor Cassadine died by gun also. There is also the numerous near misses with death by gunshot faced by Max, Shawn, Lucas, Mac, and I am probably forgetting people.

Guns are boring and unimaginative, that's really my complaint. One of my favorite murders was on OLTL and Michael Grande, where the killer was in a coma, woke up did the murder and went back to his hospital room and fell back into his coma. That takes effort!

• Members

Sonny has always been a piece of filth. Business as usual. And Maurice spends WAY too much time on the tanning beds.

Nina does not bear comment. MS seems more bored by the episode. Poor Donna Mills.

Kiki's hair is clearly a wig from one of those godawful Halloween stores. She is not fooling anyone.

Go Michael!

I can't stand Ava but I like Maura West. At least she can act which is more than I can say for all the people around her.

Anna is fabulous. So is FH. Love them both.

Lucy and Bobbie are amazing! Love seeing them together without fighting.

Fire Roger Howarth and bring back James Franco. I know he'd never come back though... ha...

Archived