GH: November 2014 Discussion Thread

• Members

Cmon Chit, you know you really don't care any more than I do. The whole story was written to make him the"wronged,spurned" lover...ho hum..who cares!

Madeline set Silas up with Ava, now that I didn't expect, and I like it! That's the kind of thing a Donna Mills character would do!

A holiday serial killer is in order here! Kiki, Nina, Silas, Sabrina should watch out, Franco the serial"artist" should go back into action, then straight to jail!

• Replies 658
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Surely someone in Felicia's life can do better than just sticking an old publicity shot of her and putting her name on it.

You'd think she almost has to be elected mayor because otherwise what's the point? There was no story before this, so who would care if she loses?

Valentini finally got a tan. Normally I don't think they look good, but his does.

• Members

Probably so, but I don't see where Franco goes from here? Who will give him the time of day? Oh well, I'm sure Ron will come up with something crazy.

Sonny is disgusting me today. More interested in shooting a woman who just had his child/grandchild than finding the child.

• Members

Guza did it a lot as well but for some reason its worse with Ron….just because the characters have all become one laughable cartoon. I wish Michael would take out Sonny and Todd….he sure would get a medal…and while he is at it Michael can get rid of Nina too…what an awful created character

Archived