GH: November 2014 Discussion Thread

• Replies 658
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Have to catch up on yesterday's and now today so thoughts will come. Probably tonight or tomorrow :)

Mostly just wanted to see how the wedding from hell played out.

Thank you.

Mo is TERRIBLE. He has been for years. He's even worse now, if that's possible. He has his moments but it has been so painful to watch him try and act and get through all of this. Just terrible all around.

• Members

hahahahahahaha…considering everyone got one I am sure you are right…there is another pic with ALL of the cast with those same shirts on

Today's was better because it was Carly and Michael squaring off….and Michael telling his mom to [f uck] off….lol

the rest of the show..zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

• Members

Years in the making! Carly has screwed up plenty over several years in the name of Sonny! Even after all the crap, Michael lets her have her serial killer lover, the man who facilitated his rape, yet her allegiance is to Sonny - mind you, he's done nothing to earn this type of loyalty? This is the day I've waited for! I hope this crushes CarSon! This is the type of drama I live for on soaps!

• Members

I think they will reach some detente sooner or later, but Michael really should never look at them or that relationship the same way again. I have only seen a little of today so far but Chad is killing it, as is Laura.

I said this over at PTV, but whatever I have thought of Carly off and on over the years - I have loved her and hated her in equal measure - neither Sarah's Carly nor Laura's was ever this stupid. It wouldn't have mattered if it was Franco, Alcazar, Jax, whoever; she would never have given him all that ammunition to take her entire life apart. She would never have confided in him without an insurance policy. Carly confided in a serial killer known for mind games and terrorism, gave him every secret, then cheated on him. Even if she'd been dating Joe Schmoe she wouldn't have given all the dirt up. She would never have let an outsider get the drop on her. Sonny is that stupid, Carly is not. She deserves every moment of this misery, don't get me wrong, but it's been bad writing from the start. She never even let Jax in this deep.

Michael grew up around Sonny's operation. Despite Sonny, Carly and Jason's happy talk that oh, we'll never expose Michael to danger, he was in the thick of it and he saw plenty go down even back in the Dylan Cash days; if he wants to, he can turn his testimony over to the PCPD (and should, IMO) and take that whole organization apart.

I don't know why Carly and Sonny are so shocked and appalled that this has all happened. Carly in particular should have known by now, should have gained some insight and wisdom as she's grown - from the moment she fell for Jason and then Sonny and decided to cut A.J. out, she was moving towards this end. She was hoping A.J. would just 'go away,' that he would no longer exist for her or her son. On some level of her consciousness she knew something like this was going to happen someday, that he would be killed by one of them and that she would push it under the rug to get what she wanted for herself first, her son second. She should not be surprised.

• Members

Can't wait to watch Michael go in on Carly. Poor Michael. AJ's dead, and Sonny and Carly are horrible, vile, lying losers. Cue hero Jason. Hopefully we do get Jason Quartermaine and Michael Quartermaine. It's past time Jason went back to being a Q. This family needs to be rebuilt.

• Members

Amen. I hope Jason's little remark the other day "I hate hospitals..." was a bit of a foreshadow. Plus if they're going to give him and Liz a go, it would make sense if they work at the same place. And let's be honest, for a show with the hospital in the title, there are next to no characters actually working there.

• Members

Oh, [!@#$%^&*] Carly! Come on now. She took a man's dying words and hid them from their son. Carly has been one of my favorite characters at times over the years but she deserves months if not years of estrangement from her son for this. She bought this ticket almost twenty years ago. She has a lot to make up for before Michael should even think of being around her again.

My fear now is that Jason will be a bit too mob-inclined and will be used by Ron as the 'man to bring the family back together'. Ron loves that thematic [!@#$%^&*]. No thanks!

Archived