GH: November 2014 Discussion Thread

• Replies 658
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I've only watched a part of it online - but they're trying so hard, still, to sell us on Franco's POV, Franco's heartbreak, today of all days. Spending huge amounts of airtime on these scenes where Franco hides his "pain" behind anger while Michael loiters around Sonny's house. "He just wanted to be loved, for the first time in his life! He put his trust in Carly! And look, he's telling truth about Sonny and Carly! Understand his reasons, audience!" And ugh, Howarth is trying to sell it in his classic style, which would work if it was Todd. It's not! It's awful! It's disgusting. But he's playing what they write and LW is very good.

I wish they'd just stop trying. No one is ever going to feel bad for poor lonely Franco.

• Members

How fitting that this airs on Election Day too. Felicia's ENTIRE election campaign took place off screen. I wonder if they will announce the results on screen or if we will randomly see her in the position a few weeks from now

Oh and Heather so should have shot Kiki for giggles. Carly should have went outside and seen her body face down in the harbor before Heather took her hostage

Archived