GH: November 2014 Discussion Thread

• Replies 658
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I'm sure Benard bitched about being a non-entity when Carlivati first came on. Now he won't ever get off my screen. It was so nice barely seeing Sonny back in the beginning of Ron's reign. Ron looks so sad quoting the show on Twitter. Can you imagine his ego? Oh, wait, he displays it daily.

It's 100% Villains 'R' Us. Besides a baby story, which of course is now on-going, he relies on the villains way too much. There's never really any drive or point to a story. It leads to nowhere and then it's back to the same old. How long until Franco and Carly reunite? LOL

And because Duke and Anna are a non-couple who are thrown a bone once or twice a year, who cares that they're over? The writing has been awful. I forget Duke's even on this show and Ian Buchanan is terrible in his monthly appearance. He's probably only going to jail so Ron doesn't have to write for him as he handles his other 500 cast members. But actually, in some ways, the balance is a TAD better. Not great but it's improved a little bit at least lately. Not really sure I care about any Duke/Lucy/Anna thing. How long until Luke and Tracy are somehow shoehorned into this?

• Members

I can't see Valentini caring that much about Benard pouting or demanding. He isn't a stud, hasn't been in a long time. I think they've fallen into the same trap Guza fell into with Sonny even though he clearly had little respect or use for the character - it's easy to write for Sonny because 1) he has a ton of kids 2) he's an idiot so you can easily have him do stupid things 3) he's a part of the mob and the mob is a crutch for the show, 4)he has a lot of history with Carly, 5) he is a dirty whore, so that makes it easier to have adultery and WTD stories.

And 6) it might be a way to get some viewers to cry for Francowarth.

• Members

LMAO!!! Dead

Probably affected by the dropped Christina storyline, but considering Kin, Lynn, etc. are all taping it's pretty glaring not to see him. They couldn't have included him yesterday with Lucy, Duke, Felicia, Mac and Bobbie at the Floating Rib?

Archived