GH: November 2014 Discussion Thread

• Replies 658
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Friday was dreadful. Terrible way to lose momentum form a damn good week! REEEEEEdiculous, actually.

The most painful would have to be the very bad very very bad conversation between Duke and Anna. Neither Finola, and especially Ian, sold that god awful material. Sonny has yet to be apprehended, but Duke giving his Hamlet [!@#$%^&*] about why he backed Sonny? Mofo, Anna aint got sh!t on you. Why are you singing like Jillian Jerome? We were supposed to be all broken up by those horrible scenes? Lawd!

Chad/LW >>>>>>>>>>>Chad/Mo. The stuttering king failed again. Chad was pretty much working alone. Not a good idea to save those scenes for Friday unless Michael actually shot Sonny.

FrankenRon are only good for a few eppies at a time. They run out of steam quickly and their bait and switch certainly does not help matters! Idiots!

Welcome Cheeseball!

• Members

Finola/Ian was painful. Ian was sooo bad. Duke's reasonings were just so ridiculous on every level. It's all to force a breakup/tension between Duke and Anna so Lucy can meddle. Eh. We'll see if that's where it heads.

Chad Duell's surprised me a bit this week. He's stepped it up and made me believe Michael's realized AJ's the parent who was never using him for any sort of gain and how he was robbed of all of that time with him. I hated AJ's murder but this better stick if they want ANY traction out of all of this. I'm not so sure with ReRon at the helm though. Growth or change doesn't really happen.

Welcome Cheeseball!

• Members

So why is the buffoon still at the Q mansion? What contrived utter nonsense

Xwipv57.gif

What a psycho. MS is really overdoing it

gGqlFK6.png

Maddie looks PRESSED. HAHA, the shade she is giving off is to die for

veyhuRO.png?1

Oustandng Younger Lead Actor for 2015. Chad did AMAZING work. I wish Michael at least got to punch Sonny out

• Members

I wanted Michael to hit Sonny too.

There's just too many villians on canvas and I'm supposed to feel sorry them. Why should I feel sorry these killers, pyschopaths, sociopaths, mobsters, and rapists? Why should I feel sorry for Nina stealing Ava's baby when Ava's gotten away with so much stuff?

Archived