GH: November 2014 Discussion Thread

• Replies 658
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I've been wondering that myself but Linda Elena Tovar's DOB is not online that I've found. I bet it's only a five year max age difference, he's a very young-looking 27.

Chad Duell is rocking my socks lately. He has some Emmy-worthy material to submit for next year and I hope he wins. I was LOLing so hard with KA was following him around in their scenes yesterday flapping her arms and shrieking. The difference in their talent is depressingly striking.

• Members

Which, on its own, is so sad...Michael's poor me and poor AJ...What about when AJ and Faith stole Sonny's kids and told him they were dead. I like Kanan, and I wish they didn't kill AJ again,but the pedastal he's got AJ on makes me laugh. Poor Michael, everyone loved him all his life, they all protected him, and turned him into the whiny brat he is today. If Sonny knew the truth about Ava first, her *ss would have been dead on the floor instead. The"writing" on this show is so gawdawful, there is no one with rooting value left in this story. I am glad Michael let Carly have it with both barrels,and dropped Sonny like a bad habit, but Duell the tool's Bambi faced deer in the headlights Michael makes me cringe, and the pairing with Kaka does him no favors.

Let Michael get f'd up, sleep with Rosalie, or a guy...then you start some good story. Sonny should go to jail for a little while, running into Johnny. Sonny's performances have been so ....well 'nuff said. Franco's lunatic *ss can just go.away.now.

• Members

Agreed.

Craig can be OK at times and I've given him props when he's actually brought it, but ehh, he's extremely weak but at the same time I actually like him in the role. He's just not a strong actor. But there's been and will continue to be far worse. Alderson has been phoning it in for a very long time because she knows she's safe. IMO. Not that otherwise she's great but she just doesn't seem to ever put effort into scenes. Other actors can make their dreck somewhat work but with her we get what we see.

Guess I'm glad now I skipped the episode and went outside to enjoy the awesome weather (sorry for everyone dealing with that thing called snow).

Sounds like I didn't miss much today?

• Members

they keep trying to play her off as contemporiries with Michael, Morgan and CracKi but she looks closer in age to Lulu, Maxie and Lucas

RH finally felt like Franco today. The mind games and video tape....I love his revenge on Carly. Now if only he was leaving for good. Him randomly popping up in a few years to get her could have been good

Archived