GH: November 2014 Discussion Thread

• Replies 658
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I wish she were in jail. She was able to go to the police and give them the DVD that Franco left her but they didn't book her. Really?

And Anna as usually is working my nerve, blaming all of Franco's actions on Scott for not arresting him. Arresting him for what? What crime had Franco commited that they were aware of at the wedding? Bitch, stop deflecting and sit your ass down

Carly: "...all those people that kept trying to take Michael from me...." I cant even with her

Im glad Michael cheated on KoKi

• Members

That's not something the police or anyone knew at the wedding. The tape only revealed that Sonny killed AJ and that Carly was a willing participant in covering it up. The knowledge of when and how Franco found out was not revealed. For all anyone know, that tape could have been made that morning and Franco turned that bit of evidence in to the authorities that day. There was absolutely ZERO evidence to get a warrant for Franco's arrest. Obviously that's change, but it wasn't the case at the wedding

• Members

I never thought Simone Hardy was interesting enough to bring back, but the riveting drama of Shawn and Jordan is seriously making me reconsider that when it comes to who'd be more constructive for The Black Corner of Frank and Ron's Generally White Folks.

Archived