GH: November 2014 Discussion Thread

• Members

When you find out, let the rest of us know. I hope they don't take Michael too far. This honesty trip he's on right now brings me back to the kissing cousins behind Morgan's back, so Michael needs to pump his breaks. Sticking it to his parents was perfection and I'd like for Michael to stay on that course. Michael reading Fish Face for filth was EVERYTHING but he's taking it a bit too far. I hope they don't ruin him.

Then we have Carly apologizing to Sonny like a little dog, and what does he say? "I accept your apology" when this was his goddamn mess to begin with?! Lawd! Why couldn't he acknowledge that FrankenTodd didn't cause this mess - killing AJ did? I almost lost it.

As for as Nina/FrankenTodd, why would I care about the 2 loser wackos who understand one another? FrankenRon never gave me a reason to give a sh!t about either.

• Replies 658
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

If Sonny and Carly acknowledged that they were at fault - for killing A.J. and covering it up, for failing to allow Michael a choice, for taking him from his father in the first place - they would fall apart. Instead we have this shallow [!@#$%^&*] where the writers seem to actively ignore the core issue.

• Members

Yes! YES YES YES!!!!! Why is this crap bringing them closer? While I enjoy Mo/LW's work tremendously together, Carly just lost her son. Shouldn't she be taking this out on Sonny, even if it might be a little misplaced? No one is reflecting on the very bad decisions here. Ugh! No growth whatsoever!

REEEEEEdiculous!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Members

I think the only person who's been allowed that insight is Michael himself.

As usual with RC, he tends to muddy the waters - the implication with him and these sort of stories often is, even if a character is 'right' about something, there is something else that will handicap them. They're too "cruel" to someone else, or they make some other mistake, and therefore it's all supposed to be 'equal' again. I think most characters on a soap should be relatively equal, I can understand not wanting to be anyone too totally 'right' or 'wrong.' That is the nature of daytime and soap. The problem is that RC will attack something and then pull back, he won't deal with it hard enough unless someone is outright leaving the show. And sometimes, with issues like these, you can't whiff it and say 'eh, everyone is equally right and wrong.' Because they just aren't.

It's in Sonny's nature, and Carly's, to deny what they've done. But sooner or later someone else needs to tell them, no, this isn't about the cover-up. This should be Bobbie's role - she loves Carly but would set her straight. But instead they have Bobbie going around getting into catfights and yowling that A.J. deserved it. Bobbie would never do that.

• Members

Cameron is such a little sh-t, teasing Spencer about Sonny

I DESPISE how much RC has made me hate Anna. I cant with her anymore. He's totally ruined her and I yearn for the day when she is brought down. I hate that I even had to write that

Carly is such a POS trying to defend Sonny to Michael

Liz introducing her son to a potential serial killer or molester. I still cant get over her moving in some man she doesn't know into her home with her kids\

If I wasn't a regular watcher, Id have thought Luke were recast

LOVE that Michael is dropping Corinthos from name. I hope he follows through and legally changes it

• Members

Michael removing Corinthos and taking on the name Quartermaine would mean something if the family wasn't in complete shambles and a joke right now. Tracy's dumb and uninteresting, Monica is ALWAYS left out of key moments and reveals. Ned pops up every 17 days so that folks can say "they brought back the vets". Everyone else is dead. Not sure if this change in names has much of an impact.

Archived