GH: November 2014 Discussion Thread

• Replies 658
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I wish I could see what everyone else sees in Maura West. I just see another out of work soap actor taking up valuable airtime from my favorite GH actors. I don't care how good Maura, Roger, Billy or anyone else is - I want to see GH characters!!! But I'm glad some people are finding enjoyment from these actors.

• Members

She didn't willingly put the camera on. However, I can't imagine Carly had any expectation of privacy when the man who gave her the necklace was her lover. The confession took place at Michael's so Sonny has no expectation of privacy at Michael's. I think I read on Twitter on one of the eppies, Sonny's defense would be if Michael (his apartment) decides to let it go. That is the biggest piece of crap I've ever heard!

Sonny's best bet is to get rid of the recording he's holding. He may be tempted to use it against Ava but if Carly's necklace is tossed, Sonny can't have it both ways. Can't use the other recording against Ava and not himself.

• Members

Alderson did awful in her scenes today.

Duke is so damn pathetic

Good, Anna's ass is going down!

Liz and "Jake" are so damn contrived. I cant take any of their scenes. How is anyone supposed to take this seriously when all the anvils are dropping on her that he's Jason and she suspects NOTHING. Him recognizing his family today should have elicited some type of reaction. They've had to dumb her down to the lowest denominator to make this sh-t work and its not

aDaUUg5.png

Oh boy, she even has a picture of Jason on her mantle.

• Members

I am sure Alderson would have reacted differently if it were done to her in real life by the actor…the love of her life….lol

I never liked Duke …always preferred Anna with Robert. They just need to stop writing for him if he is going to go down for a thug criminal.

Liz and Jake…blah…next

Archived