GH: November 2014 Discussion Thread

• Replies 658
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

If any good is to come out of this mess is that I hope Carly blames it all on Kiki! Kiki went behind her back and told Franco and then lied about it, keeping that info from Carly and allowing her to marry him not realizing he knew the truth. Kiki set her up to be publicly humiliated and blindsided and this and the pain Michael endured could have been avoided if not for Kiki's interference and deception to Carly. At least thats how I hope Carly sees it and I want her to hate the twit and be determined to keep her from both her sons as a result

• Members

He won't let Carly hate Kaka, as much as she probably should. She might for a hot minute, but that's if we get anything from Carly's point of view.

I will say that if we're stuck with her and with Bryan Craig, I'd rather they be paired together. She has zippo chemistry with her real life boyfriend IMO. They have none. Although Chad's always come off asexual to me honestly. He and Rosalie are a little bit better. Michael needs someone more interesting and feisty. Kiki is neither, which is why she offsets Morgan better. Boring + boring = boring. And that's what Kiki and Michael are.

• Members
Nina told Franco CarSon slept together. He didn't believe it. She told him to ask Kiki but he said he wasn't going to. Then when he went to the MetroCourt he saw Sonny caressing Carly and overheard Sonny tell her they belong together. Kiki had flat out told Carly she wouldn't tell Franco as long as Carly stays away from Sonny, and bam, in he walks.

When Franco confronted Kiki she did try to talk him out of believing it and only confessed after he had begged her a few times. Even then she told him what Carly told her, that it was one time, a mistake, and wouldn't happen again. So although I don't care about Kiki at all I'm not going to pass the buck and blame her. This is on CarSon.

Oh, and it was after all this that Franco proposed so maybe Kiki thought Franco was going to let it go?

• Members

I completely agree, however, it's always been in Carly's nature to blame everyone except herself and Sonny. She did give KiKi a dirty look at the wedding, so I wouldn't be surprised if they are on less than cordial terms for awhile. However, going after her would just alienate Michael even more, so Carly probably won't do that. We'll see.

• Members

The bigger problem with this whole thing is that Morgan didn't tell his mother. Why would he not tell his mother something so potentially dangerous? Not one person on this board or any board will ever make sense of this stupid writing for Morgan! Morgan hates FrankenTodd and doesn't trust him but he doesn't tell his mother something THIS important? Plot point trash!

• Members
I know what happened; I watch the show. Carly never spoke to Nina about this. She did speak to Kiki and KiKi DID betray her by not telling her she told Franco. Carly should also be pissed at her bc she convinced Morgan to lie to his mother. Carly has every reason to be over the twit

KiKi talked him into it which is yet another reason for Carly to hate her! I can see her blaming Koko for manipulating him

Archived