GH: November 2014 Discussion Thread

• Replies 658
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I was hoping Franco and Nina would be put on story dictated hiatus for at least a few weeks, but the previews of tomorrow show no such luck. Good bye should mean just that, not "see you tomorrow". I don't even know what he was babbling about. It's right for revenge to be served as justice against those who wronged you, but meanwhile he has wronged half the town.

Oh well, at least Scotty is on tomorrow. He is currently the one I most look forward to.

• Members
Super happy others picked up on this. The "dramatic" goodbye only to show up in the following eppy? Who does that? Like you, I had hoped Nina/FrankenTodd would be offscreen for a while but in all honesty 3 eppies to a week would have been sufficient for at least a little suspense. WTF?!

Then we have Carly whose life has been turned upside down. Her son #1 child has disowned her, Sonny has been arrested, Morgan won't answer her calls - what does she do? READ THE [!@#$%^&*] MAIL!

Unreal! After a good 1/2 week (last week), we've immediately revisited Plot Point Trash Avenue.

Archived