GH: November 2014 Discussion Thread

• Replies 658
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I actually enjoy Sonny as of late. Well I enjoy watching his ass wallow in defeat. :P I better enjoy it while I can because Ron is going to go on Sonny redemption overkill once he gets the chance. Sonny will be a saint by next year. :rolleyes:

And Spencer.... please put a bullet in this child. Yes, I said it. I never wish violence on children but he can go. Kill him or send him to military school FOREVER.

I really didn't care for Queen Luciana returning to the castle [Q manor]. And that lovingly look that Tracy and Luke exchanged at the end of the episode....*throws up*

The Q Thanksgiving was cute but why did it have to be ruined by the appearance of Ned's scenery chewing daddy and BORElivia. They could've done w/o them.

• Members

Hahaha..I am glad I am not the only one that can't stand the character or actor.

Yeah for me its always been Luke and Laura….

I don't get the point of Hugo Napier on the show…he is a waste…its a shame since I loved the actors work on ATWT and GH before this mess.

And poor Hugo Napier his looks went to hell…he can at least color his hair….I think he'd look better instead of looking like grandpa Luke.

abc_05_lucci_napier_dr_ss_110325_ssh.jpg

• Members
Sonny was gone when Michael was born. He left Brenda at the altar and basically went into hiding and left Jason running the mob. Michael is named after Sonny. Carly left the baby with Jason and he named him after the most important person in his life. Michael was not given Sonny's last name until Carly married him if I remember correctly. Originally he was Michael Morgan because Jason and Carly wanted everyone to think he was their child. When Sonny and Carly hooked up is was played on screen as being upsetting to Jason, even though Burton had been fighting the pairing with Carly for years.

• Members

The biggest BTS problem with Burton I believe was the problem with love scenes. Dude, you work on a soap opera, take your shirt off and stop whining. I heard his wife was the one with the problem, and religion? Like I said...you work on a soap opera and you are getting good money to do it. Duckit up and do your job.

Unfortunately, now it's boring love scenes with Avery. As beautiful as JC is, her character sucks. You can tell his buddy JFP is in charge, because I don't recall more than a couple of li=ove scenes between them too.

• Members

Yup…he is the reason Jason stayed the thug that he was…didn't want to go back to Jason Q….

Yeah I recall the shirt thing…..gawd..he is one boring actor and he recently resign another year at Y&R. So many could have been casted as Nikki and Paul's son and we got him..ugh

• Members

Didn't Burton also fight for years to stay the Borg and not be Jason Quartermaine. I'm so glad his Jason got shot and kicked off the pier. I actually prefer Miller (something I never thought was possible, sorry Miller stans). Who knew we'd end up with the better end of the actor "swap".

Archived