GH: November 2014 Discussion Thread

• Replies 658
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

You know Sonny's lost it all when he wants to leave his organization in the hands of Grandpa and Bullseye. How is Duke gonna run the mob? Duke can barely drive at night!

I love that Duke keeps breathlessly insisting that he and Sonny are the closest of friends when Sonny has known him maybe eight minutes and is thisclose to blocking him on Facebook.

• Members

I just loved Michael going in on Carly today. She deserved all of it and her trying to defend herself was laughable. How on earth this bitch can justify what her son has gone through ... Laura and Chad were very very good today. I loved every point Michael brought up.

I actually really liked most of the Liz and Jason stuff. I'd wonder if we were getting a Liz/Jason/Patrick/Sam quad if it weren't for Dr. Boring.

The writing wasn't too bad today, actually. The stories themselves ... blah, but whoever wrote the script I felt did a good job, even if they were clearly stretching for justification in those Duke/Sonny scenes.

LOL @ Vee and Duke. I cannot see this man running a mob organization anymore. Lord.

And where are they going with this Anna stuff? So she and Duke are now "equal"? But of course he'll be running the mob. LOL at Duke saying the relationship was beyond repair or some ish like that. Seriously? They barely even had a breakup and their relationship was on-screen for all of five minutes since he's come back.

• Members
Yes! I personally enjoyed it. The meat hook was mentioned, Carly using Monica to stop Michael from investigating the shooting. Carly of course tried to use Jason to manipulate him. You can tell he's a tiny bit torn and I fear she did get through to him a bit (you'll see). He pretty much read her and it was great. He also threw him changing his name in her face. So good. I loved how Michael listed all of the crap Sonny and Carly have done and all Carly had to say was her usual AJ wasn't perfect mantra and how he kidnapped the kids. Michael also brought up how he was in a coma and how Carly shipped Morgan off to military school.

Loved.It. I actually missed a bit here and there so I need to find these scenes on YouTube

• Members
It really really was.

And then we get scenes of Sonny and Duke practically waxing nostalgia about their so called loyalty to each other and friendship. Ugh. I'm not looking forward to Sonny in prison. We can ship AJ off-screen for two months but we have to see Sonny all the time?

And while I'm over the villain of the day thing they seem to love, Helena with Luke and then Natasha was fairly good. Maybe it's just because I love Constance Towers and her icy delivery. As she's holding a knife she reminds Alexis how she slit her mother's throat. Of course Jillian tried to step in and play hero. Zzzz. And I'm sorry but in this League of Villains (I'm still waiting on my 1960s Batman villains around a big table moment with all of them) how on EARTH does Jules not know who (well, what she looks like, I guess) Helena Cassadine is?

Archived