GH: November 2014 Discussion Thread

• Replies 658
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I would say a heroine is someone who does the right thing or tries her best, is grounded, has positive relationships.

Maxie spent years being selfish and callous, up to the point of traumatizing a child at her mother's funeral and inflicting horrible pain on her "friends" Dante and Lulu because she couldn't own up to screwing Spinelli.

Backburner material that makes her a martyr because the judge says she can't lay pipe with Nathan isn't enough for me to see her as a heroine.

• Members

For what? What does going with a Bill Eckert angle even do at this point? That sounds a lot more convoluted than this thing needs to be. They just revealed who Fluke is. They should keep that and finally end this story instead of throwing another doppleganger into the mix. Its been dragged long enough. No need for another unnecessarily predictable "twist"

• Members

No one They discovered Faision is in PC but thats not Fluke its so a red Herring

Bill was part of that Cartel stuff in 1991-92 with Faison Larry & Julia Barrett;s dad. He was involved with Julia. Tracy ran over his sister, Jenny.

He was gunned down as a mistake for Luke 21 years ago.

Julian made it sound today like Fluke was in witness protection. Maybe they put Bill in Witness protection and he grew to resent it

so he wants revenge on people who did him wrong & he still wants ELQ

Plus today Fluke pulled on his face which made me think its not a mask so it very well could be Bill.

• Members

Sam and Patrick are finally doing work. Good to see Tracy!

I wish I wasn't such a "Julexis" fan girl. Love them!

The Luke imposter story...what is the point?! Dual role for Tony Geary? Gag me with a spoon.

Dr. O used to be so fierce! What happened? I miss that Obrecht. Smirking, mustache twirling Obrecht is so much more entertaining than uptight Pollyanna Obrecht. Sigh.

But Britt pulling her mother off Anna was hilarious! Hahaha!!! I don't care for Britt at all but that was one moment I enjoyed her.

Archived