GH: November 2014 Discussion Thread

• Replies 658
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Fluke did say once that Tracy has to pay for what he did to his SISTER.

That has always made me think Fluke is an alive Bill Eckert. Maybe Frank Smith's goons kidnapped him & forced him to do their dirty work. So he wants revenge.

If Fluke aint Bill this will be epic fail.

Plus werent Bill Faison & Larry part of that Cartel story with Brenda's dad in 1991?

• Members

Forget about that show. How about Orange is the New Black? Its only one of the hottest thing in television right now. I cant believe RC skipped out on a chance to do a storyline inspired by that. You would have Carly going to prison with Ava and Nina following right behind her. Then there's also Heather and Rosalie to give the women more characters to interact with. A missed opportunity indeed

• Members

Yes, the actors filmed scenes, I don't think more than one or two days, but yes they did. I could PM the names of the actors if anyone is curious.

I'm curious, how would you define a "heroine"? I think Maxie is a heroine in that she has a good heart and isn't intentionally out to hurt anyone, though she has made endless mistakes that have ended in that result. And within the last year or so, she has matured quite a bit and has tried to make amends for the situation with Dante and Lulu. Do you deem someone who makes mistakes no longer a hero? You have a pretty bleak outlook on people if that's the case.

• Members

I think you can call Maxie a heroine, but I think if that's the best he offers up his scale is a little off. Maxie is a reformed vixen, a heroine with some issues.

I think Emme Rylan's really talented and gives Lulu her all even though they give her next to nothing. They have no investment in her or Dante because Ron clearly finds those characters 'boring.' They could be headlining but he doesn't give a [!@#$%^&*]. Lulu isn't as overtly colorful a character as Maxie, so Ron ignores her and Maxie is the first name in his mind. And even Maxie is not getting much. They made her colossally stupid for the Levi story, the same as what they've done to Tracy and many others for other stories.

• Members

Im not sure how I feel about Molly's new bangs. Makes her look older though

c5wvPVZ.png?1

Damn, he looks good

The Wyndemere stuff was absolutely ridiculous. Anna really never checked in on Cesar in over a year...really? How dumb is she. She is the absolute worse

The stuff at the Q mansion was almost as stupid. We spend the entire hour of watching these idiots figure out that Faison is out using a mask of Luke. I wish they had just had them figure it out at the beginning of the show when we the audience did bc it was painful watching this be dragged out. How damn predictable. Im not even sure if it makes sense with the timeline of everything, but whatever

Archived