GH: November 2014 Discussion Thread

• Members

Unfortunately, she has regressed terribly under FrankenRon. Wolfe had it right and FrankenRon came in a took a dump all over it. How in the sam hell could she find Sonny attractive after sexing up Ava in the Q crypt. They could have eased back into CarSon, but I guess in order to do that, it would have to be about CarSon [and not FrankenTodd/Nina]. I love Mo and LW together more than I thought I could but this reunion is just sour for me. Carly's POV, or lack thereof, is a humongous problem for me!

• Replies 658
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I agree. I like Laura and Mo together, actually. And they seem to enjoy working with each other. But Carly as a Sonny apologist is disgusting. Guess who she went to go visit after Michael threw her out (he even wanted to call the cops on her ass! And when she said he wouldn't, he said she was right because she'd just get out of it like she did just recently with the other charges) LOVED IT

• Members

she needs to be called out bc she's awful at her job and did abuse her power. BUT its ridiculous that they are throwing it out there that she might go to jail for her actions when you got Obrecht running free

Duke taking over the mob? Absolutely stupid. I hope he is killed off

• Members

"Abuse her power?" Faison has stalked her since the Gerald Ford administration! He destroyed her family for decades! He faked Robin's death and put Robert in a coma! Faison escapes any prison you can put him in. She should've just killed him.

• Members

For real, it's painful to watch. The only bright side to Carly/Sonny this time is that he actually made a sacrifice for her. Sure, that wasn't realistic, but at least it's not Carly losing her mind over him again. Still, it just makes zero sense to me that she would go back to him right now.

Jason/Liz is a bright spot for me. I never thought I'd see myself type those words, but there it is.

• Members

Loved today's show. Helena always is a gift and CT is the best. Helena/Alexis always make for an entertaining confrontation. CD and LW were excellent today but Carly didn't have a leg to stand on even as she was spinning her "AJ was not a victim" crap. He was her victim from day one, and they even killed him. That makes him a victim.

I love the Anna and Duke stuff. It's a little contrived but it puts Duke and Anna smack in the middle of the storylines, where they should be. Duke is an ex-mobster and he is the only one who has sufficient hatred of the Jeromes to make the cut. It doesn't really make sense, but using soap logic I can go with it.

I bet Helena switched Lukes and now Alexis rescues Fluke.

• Members

I have to agree with just about all of this! I could watch Michael and Carly go at it all day and never get bored! Chad and LW brought IT and are making pretty good "adversaries" right now. That conversation/argument was YEARS in the making. I was absolutely glued to my seat. Side note: Please keep Alderson and Tovar away from Duell. They need to be in scenes with Spencer/Emma/Cam or just offscreen, preferably OFFSCREEN! As for the AJ thing, it was interesting to see Carly stick to her guns. I remember lots of the "Battle For Michael" but some important details I'm learning on Twitter. Someone pointed out the meathook incident took place after AJ tried to frame Carly for murder. Not sure, so if someone can clarify, that would be wonderful. AJ/Carly did very nasty things to one another, and even tho AJ wanted to do the right thing, he would have never lasted very long under the pressure of Edward and Alan. He was never good enough for his family and they would only used him to get Michael from Carly. But still, I'm loving where Michael and Carly are right now. You have to cut to cure. I wish Michael had brought up FrankenTodd, but eh. I won't be greedy.

Helz is back! Just when I thought I was over her, she comes and has me in stitches. To Alexis: "nothing would give me greater pleasure than to slit your throat the way I did your insipid mother's". ROTF! Only CT can deliver such a line and not have me cringe! And just when you think Jillian can't look like even less of a man, he stands next to Helz and bam! He all but disappears. Then he tries to step to Helz and William was so out of his league with Towers it was almost shameful!

Rat Droppings >>>>>>>>>>> Liz & The Culligan Man >>>>>>>>>>>> ZzzzzzzzamTrick! But I wasn't devastated by them. Just bored. Too much forced crap to take serious. I know JJ and a few believe facial reconstruction was for the purpose of 2 Jasons down the line (you even convinced me), but now, I'm thinking this is the out FrankenRon will need WHEN Miller quits. He's got 2 PT appearances lined up (Suits is one...forget the other), so when Miller leaves, they won't have the challenge of Jason running out on his family. Easy, he was never Jason! Who's willing to bet Helz feeds him his memory? Miller's lack of screen time was a huge clue. Why would he not be involved in the AJ reveal? That would have been the best time for his memory to return. Miller is out looking for work, so they are tailoring "stories" around him. TIIC were more interested in getting Miller than they were of really casting Jason. Too bad he wasn't the ratings bonanza they thought he'd be [off liners don't care about him]!

Orange Is The New Slug?! Sonny looking kind of nice in his new outfit. Duke taking over the mob? Hmmmmm. Not sure, but I like it! Ian has been looking healthier and he's put on a few pounds. This just might be good!

One of the best GH eppies in a very long time! The wedding was good but that was only because of the performances. Yesterday reeked of old school GH and I was super happy [far from perfect, however, but baby steps]. Not one GOD AWFUL worthless pet/creation in sight! Of course, that won't last long.

• Members

It looks almost guaranteed to me that Jason will not and cannot get his memory back until KMc returns. Once Jason gets his memory back the first words out of his mouth will be "Robin" and he will try and rescue her. That can't happen until KMc returns, so the amnesia has to stay. To have his memory and not be off finding Robin would be unjustifiable, so therefore I don't see how he can get his memory back.

• Members

I'm confused. Carly said that Jason changed Michael's name to Corinthos it seemed to me she is referring to when he was born.

I thought Sonny didn't come into the picture until later when Michael was a tot; I didn't realize Sonny was around when Michael was "born"

I thought that was Tony Jones / AJ's deal with Jason protecting Michael. I too enjoyed the Liz/Jakeson scenes I'm hoping they don't burden her fans with another Jason triangle.. I have always liked their friendship since they refuse to write for them Liz doesn't need another round in JaSam hell...she's done her stint.

Archived