GH: November 2014 Discussion Thread

• Replies 658
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I am sorry Carly will not be going to prison. One of the most famous soaps ever was Prisoner:Cell Block H, and GH could have gone on to do an extended women's prison storyline busting out every cliche to the point Linda Blair would blush.

I love the way Patrick and Sam snoop and find these clues like something out of Nancy Drew.

• Members

LOL. I didn't think so but I had so much I wanted to post about the interview I couldn't recall everything. Very true. They need to recast and get a stronger actress in the role who can rise above the non-character Lulu's become.

This. And +1 to Vee's post.

• Members

I agree! Carly going to jail might have been pretty good. Of course, we have to hurry this Sonny The Saint sh!t along so we can move on to the next set of characters. Honestly, why should the audience invest? Yesterday was a prime example of how they move the cast around like cattle to hurry and fit so much junk into a day. Budget Guru my ass! Cheap trash shouldn't show on my screen.The truth came out 2 weeks ago and Sonny has already taken a plea? This character has gone years being the most self serving jackass who treats women very badly while they cover his ass. I'm to believe Sonny would make that sacrifice for Carly? His biggest enabler? Nope, I needed to see the process of Sonny's "change". He's carted off to jail and that's it?

Kman, little Hannah (Joss)!!!! That child is such a wonderful little actress. Did you see Joss' face when she learned her mother was in jail? Wow! I don't like little fresh kids but this girl just rocks my socks! She is so good.

Michael - not feeling this clown at all. While I don't mind anyone going off on fish face, Michael is taking it too far almost to the point of being abusive. He called her an idiot and stupid to her face, which was so far out of line (adult Michael has never lied?). Did you see the look Anna gave Mr. Self Righteous? Right now, FrankenRon have the viewers right where they want them. They are "giving back" by allowing Michael to go off on a pet, a pet that most of the audience would rather see dead. How long do you think that's gonna last? How soon before you start feeling bad for Kaka? Michael is being set up for a huge fall and that is tragic. They should have stuck with him sticking it to his parents and divorcing them. Now, he is just a jackass. Not how I want to see this go down. Michael will become very unlikable, which works out perfectly because he will be in the Q Mansion with the rest of the Qs FrankenRon don't give a sh!t about. Don't take my word.

SamTrick Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz Chemless and boring to where it really should be criminal!

Shawn/Jordan/TJ - scenes would have worked so much better had TJ been onscreen a bit more. TR is such a wonderful young actor but I was not feeling the scenes because we were given NOTHING prior to "the reveal", which bothered me to the point of not being able to properly convey my complete and utter disgust!

The top 2 pet clowns are back today - gonna skip!

• Members

Calling Kiki an idiot and a liar is never abusive. That being said, the show is straining to try and make us sympathize with her and Morgan for "just having Michael's best interests at heart" - though it's clear at least one writer at the show (who wrote the great scenes where Michael tore her apart after she found him in bed with Rosalie) hates that bitch as much as we do.

• Members

People really want to see Carly in jail? Meh. I'm glad they've moved along Sonny and Carly.

Nice to see Lucas but meh to Julian. I'm tired of him being written as a victim in all of this. And I see Brad and Lucas, like all the other couples except the pets, are having a relationship that's almost completely off-screen.

So I take it Faison is Fluke? Considering Anna says he isn't dead and we clearly see a straight jacket tomorrow so I assume Puke is on? I could be wrong though. The anvils were there though. Please no more masks.

I think it's clear they want people to sympathize with Kaka and Morgan but I'm team Michael even though his self righteousness is already old.

Slept through the first half of the show. Woke up to Stafford actually trying (even though it's all about making people feel sorry for Nina and Stafford fans are eating that [!@#$%^&*] up). Howarth looked bored as !@#$%^&*] and the absolutely ridiculousness of Obrecht all high and mighty over Anna, with that awful acting agent. Zzzzz.

I see they remembered Olivia exists. Alexis couldn't wait to run to Julian, could she? Lord this woman is PATHETIC but whatever gets Nancy airtime I suppose.

• Members

This is so true. I've hated Sonny for a long time and he has always been incredibly selfish. Still, I do feel bad for him at times. I guess I'm a sap, but when Carly and Sonny were in jail and told Michael they loved him, I couldn't help but feel some sympathy.

My point being, I think Sonny can be "redeemed" (trite, I know), but the audience actually needs to see it happening. Sonny is still the star of the show, so you'd think they would showcase this kind of turn around. I guess we've seen him haunted by AJ and Connie a bit, but still, this could be more nuanced.

Archived