GH: November 2014 Discussion Thread

• Replies 658
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I saw that article link at another soap forum (SC) and commented that it's easier to write for crazy/psychotic/evil characters because you don't need to rationalize their behavior, and sarcastically commented on the compelling story lines the heroes (Dante/Nathan/Liz/Maxie) get. Then I asked why RC can't give an interview without laughing. He doesn't seem to take his job seriously so why should we take him seriously, or even take the show seriously....and bam! Thread deleted. Wtf. I'm not going there anymore, they make money off ads there but they censor everything. Does RC own that site? It sounds like his twitter feed, butt kissing only allowed.

• Members

Dante and Nathan may be heroes but they are dumb as dirt. Liz and Maxie are losers. I was trying to figure out how many of PC residents should be in jail…and I lost count because there are a lot. What happened to the days when there was one villain in town or the most 2??

• Members

Typical AA story. The woman screws either a set of brothers, cousins, father/son, or best friends. She gets pregnant and keeps it a secret. Once the child learns the truth, he lashes out.

Is that all they have to offer us?

What happened to Jordan infiltrating faux-Luke's organization?

What happened to Molly & TJ's romance? Even though I hated Rafe, this is why he needed to remain alive. They needed some sort of obstacle.

Why aren't they pursuing a quad with Jordan/Sean/Julian/Alexis? Seeing as Jordan/Julian had chemistry and Sean/Alexis dated at one point.

• Members

Weren't there rumors that Laura Wright stopped that love story dead in its tracks? I feel like I even remember rumors of her being racist due to it too when in reality she just knew that if Carly were in a relationship with Shawn, she would have received the screen time (or lack thereof) that Nancy got later.

• Members

Jordan and Julian would be hot. They showed they had chemistry. Now Julian is being neutered so RC can push him as the new romantic lead in some sense. And Carly and Shawn was one of the worst misses in the past 5 years of the show. LC and SB had great chemistry. But I'm sured it was nixed b/c they pandered to conservatives.

Shawn and Alexis were coma-inducing but look who is writing the show. A capable, more sensible writer would've wrote their story better. Sonny should've been pissed that his right hand man was humping his baby momma and served as an obstacle. Instead, all we saw was Alexis fret over Molly losing her 'V card' with TJ and Shawn cooking in the kitchen like servant [Yes, I said it].

Please register in order to view this content

Archived