GH: November 2014 Discussion Thread

• Members

With Ava its simple..the only evidence against her is that recording which isn't an original AND it was tampered with. I could Ava being found NOT GUILTY (similar with the AJ verdict)... With Sonny it's a bit harder because he plead Guilty but I could see ReRon saying that Fluke finished AJ off...HA I wouldn't be surprised if he was Fluke that finished both Connie and AJ off.

• Replies 658
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

It's interesting to see Kelly Monaco actually look happy and somewhat alive to work with Jason Thompson.

Please, Ava, Sonny, Carly, Nina, etc. will all walk free, just like Obrecht somehow became freaking Chief of Staff after kidnapping, shooting Elizabeth .... the list goes on.

• Members
Between Emma mumbling and Spencer's daffy duck speech I can't understand what the hell is going on. All I know is he keeps calling Cameron a "townie" (so tired of hearing that). None of this is cute and I hate Ron for thinking it is and for the press kissing his ass over them.

I think they're only in the stables because of Anna talking about Faison with the agent and Obrecht, who's obnoxious as she wants justice, yet this bitch gets off scot-free for everything she's done. It's ludicrous. How can anyone take this show seriously?

• Members

I am so sick and tired of them trying to equate what Anna did to Faison, the man who has terrorized her and her family for most of her life, with Obrecht's lifetime of mayhem. And Faison is clearly not dead.

Anna and Obrechft are in no way the same. Obrecht is a sociopath (oh, no, Ron cries! She sings sad German songs and everything!) and a lunatic. Faison is a psychopath. Stop handicapping Anna and trying to demean or neuter her character so Ron and the gang can keep livin' life for Cartoon Schatzi.

• Members

Oh dear Luke is now the Incredible Hulk….in the way he was able to free himself…his scenes were so laughable...

Spencer…UGH

Wasn't it obvious that Fake Luke is Faison….who did not see this coming….boring….predictable writing….

They need to end this Luke mess and all of their stories….and recast Spencer ASAP

• Members

Ugh Daffy Duck is working my last nerve! It's too bad because he's o.k. on Red Band Society in the flashbacks.More frickin Faison! aaarrrgggghhhhhhhh! Never cared for Faison his first time around, not since! Hove is talented but the part has always been annoying.

Shut up Jillian. You're not a hero, and you have no chemistry with Grahn. The writing for Alexis sux, as it has for years, and I just wish they would keep her with Ned and Olivia, where she is all right.

BTW, Molly's milk carton has been around for a while now. Will she ever be seen again?

• Members

Well, on the bright side (as if), at least it's in character for Faison aka The Mask. It would have been OOC for Bill, and I'm not a fan of personality transplants to sell a story. In any event, the reveal was hardly worth this thing being dragged out over the course of TG's leave.

Archived