GH: November 2014 Discussion Thread

• Replies 658
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I hope so. While I really enjoyed this episode and the Luke story has been good for me since it started, the revelation that it is Faison would sort of ruin it for me. The pay off has to be someone we haven't seen returned yet otherwise it is just another scheme on the assembly line for Faison. Also why would Faison waste his time trying to get Luke, Sonny and ELQ if the only thing he is interested in is Anna? It doesn't make sense.

• Members

I asked this question a little while ago, but I don't think too many people saw it, so I'll ask it again:

Is it possible that Jake is really AJ, rather than Jason? Jake seems VERY different from Jason, whereas he could pass for AJ (whose personality is more loosely defined anyway). Also, it seem difficult to justify keeping Sonny out of prison, let alone in Michael's life, if AJ is really dead.

• Members
Pretty sure it was. alexisfan said he was cast. I'm sure Shawn is TJ's bio father at the end of the day though. That's obvious.

So what happened to Jordan working undercover, etc.? LOL. That seems totally dropped at the moment. Sigh.

Wouldn't surprise me, although I fully expect if Burton ever became available we will get the tale of two Jason's. Even if it makes no sense based on the current story.

I'd rather Miller stay as Jake/Jason than be AJ but that wouldn't surprise me either.

Probably, but does Ron even know who Fluke is? Probably not. He's still "telling the story".

• Members

Possible, but not likely, imo. I would LOVE Miller to be AJ, but I think we are going to find out Monica has AJ hidden again or someone does. Her reaction when she found out about Connie being killed by Ava is what makes me think that. She said something like "thank god he (AJ) is free of that". Knowing that Robin can bring people back from the dead makes me think AJ is out there somewhere for sure. I think the only reason Jake is acting different from Jason is the repeated brain damage. Ron wanted to reset the character again, so he did.

• Members

Things change every day, it's ridiculous. They never brought back Lucy's daughter Christina or her boyfriend (the actors cast even filmed scenes) who they scrapped at the beginning of summer. I had a theory he was going to end up being Nina's coma baby. They were also casting for Serena and had plans to pair her with Morgan. Finally, they had also cast Anna Donely and she filmed as well with Maxie and Nathan and those scenes were also scrapped.

Then there were all these recent rumors they were recasting Skye's daughter and that Skye would be coming back dating Kevin. (I guess this one could still happen but still.)

And then TJ's dad and they probably decided it was easier to just make Shawn TJ's bio dad.

All around strange moves and cuts the latter half of this year. We'll see if any of these characters or beats come to be in 2015.

Archived