GH: November 2014 Discussion Thread

• Members

In reference to Max when talking to Sonny, Diane referred to him as her bf. Since when? I didn't realize they were even back together. I cant recall any references to this pairing being back on after the last shooting. Or was that reunion and relationship happening off screen?

• Replies 658
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I was thinking exactly the same while watching today, all of this gun pointing and casual talk of murder as if it's the most normal thing in the world. Reminds me of scene Robin Mattson had with Susan Lucci years ago, Janet rattling off the latest murder plot in Pine Valley, to which an exasperated Erica responds, "What is WRONG with the people in this town!?"

• Members

But it's campy and soapy goodness! ;)

I agree, it's ludicrous how everyone's waving guns in each other's faces. And it's probably all for naught. I don't buy Franco wanting to kill any of them. He's probably using Heather to redeem himself now that Carly's been destroyed. He probably still wants her. Watch. Nothing ever ends. They're already setting up Silazzzz and Snore getting back together.

I can't wait for the ridiculous ways they get out of Sonny killing Ava, or Sonny and Carly paying for murder and the cover up. Don't do all this [!@#$%^&*] and then shrug your shoulders and write it away with some throw away lines. I hate that. I mean, I get it, it's a soap and you can't get rid of everyone, and people get out of things all of the time, but it's just so comical on GH. Should be a game of what stretch of the imagination can they pull from to get these people out of their crimes.

• Members

Felicia and Lucy going on and on about Sonny's magic stick was cringe worthy. So I can only conclude that Carly will get no POV of why she wants this man. He's just irresistible! PUKE!

Then, the little inept greaseball wants to get all choked up [very poorly done by Mo] about Cawnie? Mofo done fucked 3 women since her death LAST YEAR! STFU!

• Members

I can't believe we had to sit through ANOTHER episode of poor Franco. Why is it ALL about him? Oh, that's right. He's a pet who must be propped and they probably paid good money to keep Howarth from OLTL so by god they'll use him until we're all sick of his hammy performances. He's just terrible. I wanted to laugh as he just walked out of that place. FOUR people couldn't take him down? Seriously? All Shawn has to do is slap Franco across the face lightly and the man would go down.

Like always lately.

And he sure didn't think of Cawnie when he was banging Ava in the Quartermaine crypt. What a slap in the face to AJ, Lila, Edward, and Alan. Oh and that thing they called Emily. How fitting La Diva amazing theatrical actress Kelly Sullivan returned as Connie to appear in the same exact crypt to have a discussion with Sonny. Oh my, the GUILT Sonny must be feeling.

Please.

• Members

laugh.png It's really just a big mess. Why would Carly ever want Sonny again? He's nearly as bad as Franco. He's certainly damaged Carly and her children more than Franco ever has. Actually, even Carly looks pretty bad the way she is A-ok with Sonny killing the mother of a newborn. It goes against all basic human feeling. When everyone is a sociopath, it gets harder to root for any of them.

• Members

I wouldn't care as much about the constant gunplay if the people who did handstands over how "Cartini" had eliminated the mob from GH had said something when the whole thing came roaring back.

All Guza cared about was the penis. That's all Ron cares about too. And the gun basically fills that purpose.

I'm surprised we don't see the men going around grabbing their crotches for emphasis.

• Members

It's not about Sonny though. He's always been a sociopath. Carly has never been a full on attempted murderer/accessory to murder until Ron showed up. Sonny always was that anyway, hence the hitmen in his employ. Capable mobsters keep civilians out of it.

Archived