GH: November 2014 Discussion Thread

• Replies 658
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I agree. The hospital line stood out to me as well. I can see Ron being the writer to make Jason a Quartermaine again. I just hope WE NEVER EVER EVER see Burton vs. Miller as dueling Jason's.

Agreed about no one working at the hospital. Although it seems to come and go. Lately it seems like we're seeing a lot of the place and people actually there, but it's just simply for plot movement.

I like the chemistry and the scenes between Herbst and Miller. It's surprised me. Even though Liz has come off as thirsty for a ride. I think Herbst tries to play Liz as bubbly and sweet and over-eager to make anyone happy but it comes off as Liz all thirsty for a man.

• Members

Nope, Carly is just as bad as Sonny, she's brought as much pain into Michael's life as Scummy has. It wasn't an easy thing but Carly didn't give it a second thought all that went through her pea brain was "How will this affect Sonny" Her kids are an after thought to Sonny

• Members

still that's a far cry from saying "next to no characters working there". Who cares if they are recurring? This show more than others seem to be very fluid with its cast, making heavy use of some recurring characters while barely using contract ones

• Members

I dont see what Obrecht or Lucas have to do with Bobbie or Monica. Okay, Lucas works there and Obrecht is taken out. Still doesnt change the fact that Bobbie who's worked consistently for 30+ years may rather be retired than still working at that hospital

laugh.png They didnt just drop that bit of info if they werent going to do anything with it

how would he know? He didnt even know of Kiki's existence unti a year or so ago. Its not like he's given her some thorough examination that he'd pick up on that.

Archived