GH: November 2014 Discussion Thread

• Replies 658
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Nina has been with Ava for like 3 days now. Its so contrived that Silas and Morgan both left her and haven't gone back yet. Nina isn't even worried about anyone walking in on them. It would have been more believable had she taken her hostage and moved her to a new location

Nina told Ava that she's don this before (given birth). I think Ava may reveal that she hasn't and that Kiki isn't hers

• Members

Heather breaks free from Sean and Jordan so she can go to Sonny's mansion to shoot Max for his Halloween candy and now she's back with Sean/Jordan...WTF?!? She didn't even take all the candy, but one lollipop. What was the point of any of this? Would have made more sense had she gone inside and shot Sonny to protect Franco, but Max for a damn lollipop?

• Members

I agree that CD is doing a nice job. So many guys would just play the anger and not allow themselves to be vulnerable and process the hurt.

They need to come up with something different for Heather. How many times...

• Members

I've hated that "performer" for years. Whenever my friends are over and I have GH on, I literally cringe if there's a Sonny scene.

AJ's brief return was the only time I enjoyed the Michael character. Naturally RC ruined it and then pissed on the character.

Archived