GH: November 2014 Discussion Thread

• Replies 658
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Anna simply cannot talk because she was with Duke while he was working for Sonny.

My guess is because November Sweeps has the serial killer as the morally superior wronged party, February will have the international terrorist, kidnapping, attempted murdering COS getting her justice for Faison. Just you watch!

• Members

Aside from the incest and EVERYTHING with Eve and Julian's cray cray son, Passions was Emmy material compared to Ron's GH.

What a disappointment! Maurice should never take his clothes off on camera. Ever.

It cracks me up what a stupid, obnoxious bitch Carly is. Laura Wright plays it to the hilt, which I enjoy. Carly is a spectacle. Franco's mugging is painful.

People are saying Michelle Stafford is OTT, but if anything, she's sleepwalking. Maybe she's as sick of Nina as we are!

I like that Maura West has been playing Ava with more vulnerability and with less smug. It helps that it's impossible NOT to be the sane one when you got Nina/MS standing right next to you!!

Obrecht is still a bad bitch and I still love her. She and Liz together are gold. But Billy Miller ruins it. I'd rather see Steve Burton in the role, that says it ALL, since I was never a fan of SB.

As ridiculous as Nina is, it was kind of sweet and endearing how Madeline would do anything for her crazy ass daughter now to make up for everything she did to her before. And poor Donna Mills, having to share scenes with Easton. Gross.

I wish Bobbie was given more to do. And Lucy. Nice to see them today!

GH is still a mess though.

Archived