DAYS: February 2014 Discussion

• Replies 195
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Watching Friday now. Can't wait to see that happen to Daniel. Yay! I hate seeing his face on my screen literally 5 days a week. Shawn Christian, just who are you blowing?

Ugh at Jennifer's tired self being the first thing I see. And of course not 'hi Hope how are you" but let's make this ALL ABOUT ME. UGH.

Jeannie Theresa needs to be developed better. I'm just not caring anymore and she comes off bad. I know they want her to be the new Sami, but they need to start doing a lot better than her blackmailing a teenager and her refusal to actually learn or grow from what people tell her. I need to see more human moments from her, like when she realized she was played. Lilley played that well and I almost felt sorry for Theresa. THAT'S what I need to be seeing.

There's actually potential with Brady, but I doubt they're going to be anymore than what's written, although we all know why they took away John being a Brady (which was dumb to begin with). So they could !@#$%^&*]. Yawn. Although I am highly entertained by them. I'm always going to be here for boozy Brady.

LOL. I adore Abe schooling Theresa. But it's that bitchy face. Ugh.

And at least Nicole has the balls today. I love her taunting Chyka.

• Members

Can we seriously get Aiden and Hope in scenes that last longer than 10 seconds? Seriously. It's the same conversation over and over.

AIDEN: "You're a bad parent and don't know the pain I'm in"
HOPE: "Actually, I do--"

AIDEN: "I DON'T HAVE TIME FOR THIS" *walks out*

*HOPE MAKES A SUCKY SUCKY FACE*

MOVE IT ALONG, GUYS!

*breathes*

• Members

Thoughts on the week:

1) I love Anne's continued jabs at Jennifer's "never at work" comments. I love how they write Anne as the voice of the audience!

2) EJ/Abby shower scene with Sami almost finding her was classic! I can't wait for Sami to find out (I would love for it to come out at the alter of an EJami wedding via Kristen DiMera!)

3) I love seeing more T and more Lucas. And I'm still not off the Tabby (T/Abby) bandwagon!

4) Love Rory's bro and the Rory/JJ/Theresa scenes were great!

5) I also really like the slow buildup of Hope/Aiden. They still have to explain something with Bo, but I'm like Daniel Cosgrove's character.

6) Nicole/Daniel and Dr. Chaya was really good. Even though this week was a little too Dr. Dan - centric for me... the plot development of his and Nicole's story was good!

7) I'm giving kudos to Guy Wilson. I WISH they would write the character of Will more. He needs to be leading story. Guy's acting is really good. I want to see him in some meaty, dramatic material!

• Members

Anne's right. Jen's never at work and she is always leaving some file from work, that she has to pick up from home. Always.

EJ and Abigail are delicious together and I cannot wait until she tells EJ to stop apologizing to her for wanting their affair to continue. His desire for Abigail isn't at all based on Samantha not giving him sex, her letting him "win" their never-ending argument or him feeling that she doesn't "need" him anymore.

He just likes having sex with Abigail and vice versa.

I think the Bo situation is finally being explained, but would he really focus on his uundercover work OVER his daughter wanting to know why he left her and her mom? Couldn't he drop a note to Abe to deliver to Hope?

Rory's brother was crazy (in a good way) and I'm glad that JJ was able to get a leg over Theresa. Now, they both have things to lose in their futures, if one or the other screws up. I did like how JJ, confused his behaviour towards Theresa to what his dad had done to Kayla as this situation he feared his mother would never forgive him for, if he was convicted. I think that JJ does want to stay clean and not be the angry, bitter and self-destructive mess that he was when he came home.

I still think that Theresa and Brady are going to end up together.

I can deal with Daniel, in small does, but the flailing Nicole, not being able to defend herself from Stefano's henchman?! C'mon now. She should have been able to knock that gun out of his hand, before Dan was able to rise up from the ground, after hitting his head on the brick fireplace. Ugh

The only way that we'll ever get to see Guy Wilson in anything really dramatic, is if it's another project, outside of DAYS. Will and Sonny will never get anything too dramatic, juicy, intriguing or just plain crazy.

They are going to be the most stable, secure, loving and boring couple on that show and they haven't even reached their late 20s yet.

• Members

Did you all hear Jen's line the other day (I think to Abby and/or JJ) about how Theresa never shows up for work? I just about lost it, lol! This coming from the woman who "works" from home 364 days a year!

I'm ready for JJ's trial to finally happen. I swear we've been hearing about it for months now.

So over Daniel/Nicole/Chyka. But I did have to laugh at the ridiculous fight with Daniel and Stefano's guy. LMAO at that Daniel gif. I wish he would get pushed around like that in every scene.

Speaking of scenes I'm totally over... can that monk please get off my screen? Eric should leave the priesthood if for no other reason than to get away from his annoying ass! And I so loved the Ericole kiss, even if it wasn't real wub.png lol

I can't believe Gabi let Nick hold Ari. Did she get hit in the head with a rock too?

Jorf (lol) are so boring. And I swear all they ever do now is make out!

• Members

Friday was another clunker for me. Daniel/Nicole/Chaka Khan just awful. Jorf/Sheryl/Lucas zzzz, but Kate opening Jordan's box of fake IDs was cool. Friar dbag lecturing to Eric was painful and boring to watch!

Nick wanting to hold Ari was creepy. I guess Gabbi feels she has no choice but to comply, but if it was me, my stomach would be churning.

Archived