DAYS: February 2014 Discussion

• Replies 195
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Administrator

Nick vs Sami/EJ/Kate/Gabby/Will/Sonny is golden! It's a back-and-forth-cat-and-mouse game. There's no guns, no weapons, just psychological warfare and I love it. I also like adding Greetings to Team Nick. I hope there's more to him.

• Members

Caught Monday now. I loved the juxtaposition of Brady tempting Theresa against Rory/Bev tempting JJ. I think this is the show drawing a line in the sand on how different JJ and Theresa are (in case it wasn't blindingly obvious to the audience already...)

Abby cussing out Adrienne was fierce, but no contest. Adrienne is such a drip, I feel sorry Judi Evans has to play this character.

Ejabby are suprisingly great to watch.

It's going to get ugly (the entertaining kind) on the day Anne turns on Theresa.

Victor dissing Nick was all kinds of win - I love how he has nofucks to give

I love Lauren Koslow - that is all.

I second Cheap's recommendation. If you have any questions on things that aren't clear, ask in the thread and peeps most certainly will answer!

• Members

This show has got me howling with laughter, in a good way! JJ and his friends punking Theresa and that ridiculously long handshake, Nicole and those binoculars ("Oh my God, did the sun hit the lens!?"), Abigail's sex faces, and how many of us have had to put our hands over a noisy lover's mouth... This is my first episode in about a week or so, so glad to be back.

Archived