DAYS: February 2014 Discussion

• Replies 195
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Just caught up Tuesday. 99% sure Nick (or Percy Ruggles) took the photos of EJ/Abby (unless there is a twist...) He is super creepy towards Abby. Perhaps I have forgotten, but why is Abby apprehensive of Nick?

Loved JJ/Kayla's conversation.

Theresa was clever not to trust Brady - he'd sell her down the river quicker than he did JJ (and that was quick!)

Can't believe this show still teases us that Dannifer are endgame rolleyes.gif But at least even Maxine was all PleaseBitch! to Jenny.

Nicole/Daniel/Dr.Chaka Khan feels off in the writing to me.

• Members

What was their conversation about? Did it involve Jack? Also, was there another Kayla/JJ conversation after the first one in the police station, when JJ was arrested? Did Kayla ever tell JJ about her reconciliation with Jack, and about how he changed?

• Members

Monday's episode was completely on point. Fantastic episode.

Tuesday's episode was good as well, but Monday was better.

Abby/EJ is hot as !@#$%^&*].

Kayla/JJ scenes were wonderful. Kayla was so great with JJ and I adore their relationship. I love that she believes in him without question, mostly, unlike that shrew Adrienne. Ugh. I loved Abby ripping her a new !@#$%^&*] on Monday. Poor Judi Evans. If they don't know what to do with Adrienne maybe they should try and figure something out because busybody Adrienne bothers me. She shouldn't be a nosy busybody.

Rory and his brother were hilarious. Can we keep the brother around? I'm so glad we have recurring, supporting characters like Rory, Bev, Anne, etc.

And my current favorite, T. I'm so glad they've kept him around and are having him meet nearly everyone. Yay. His scenes with EJ were made of win and I like how they had him overhear Abby leaving EJ a message that was such an awkward cover up. I loved T's frustration that no one wanted to order food. LOL.

And my other favorite, Anne, I loved her disappointment that Jennifer actually showed up for work. LOL. She and Theresa are great together. But wow, Melissa Reeves looked ROUGH. And please no beige on her. Ever again. She looked much better in those scenes with Brady. I like their chemistry, honestly, but I don't know that I'd be interested in them at all together. Maybe Jenn embarks on her own affair with a 'younger man'? I do like the show has kept up with their friendship. Reminds me a bit of Austin/Jenn way back in the day. Sort of.

BLAH to Doc SuperTan and Nicole's adventures with Dr. Chyka. Such awful scenes, IMO. I like Chyka enough but he's an awful actor, IMO, and Shawn Christian has always left a lot to be desired in many aspects. Such as his looks (they're awful now) and his piss poor whispery acting.

Brady/Jeannie Theresa was a lot more interesting than I thought they'd be. I can grow to like them. And hence why I think what I do (FYI, I have no spoilers so I don't know) about Brady and Jennifer. And at this point, wouldn't we all love Kristen going apeshit on her? I still hope Liam turns out to be Peter. It all just feels like it's fitting into place. At least in my head, LOL.

I also enjoyed everything about Kate's reaction to Mr. Greetings. And I love that Gabi and Sami call him that. And how exasperated EJ gets over it. I'm really glad I can like EJ now that they're writing him decently with all the shades of gray he should have. Percy and Kate seeing each other was played so well by both actors. I ate it all up. And Sami trying to act like her old self with Nick was nice to see but she still annoyed the piss out of me by cockblocking EJ and Abby and Ali was phoning it in again.

Nick and his cryptic threats are creepy as hell. And I love him clearly messing with Abby. He obviously knows what his cousin is up to. And LOL at Abby being cousins to Will, Sonny and Nick. I always "know" that but today it was nice to realize she's FINALLY sharing scenes with all of them, like she should have been. I love how tied together the entire canvas really is, somewhat minus the Eric/Nicole/Daniel crap at the moment. And it is crap. The Eric/Monk scenes are awful.

Oh and yay for Victor/Nick scenes. Always made of win. I can't wait for when Nick finally lowers his guard with someone and reveals his nasty self.

Poor Deidre Hall. Where is she? Hopefully her screentime increases but I don't think Tomlin has any desire to write for her. Or maybe they're saving her up. She feels completely apart from the entire show at the moment.

• Members

Watching Wednesday's episode as I type:

JJ, Rory and Rory's brother are amazing. Like watching a soap version of Bill & Ted's Excellent Adventure. Finally that rollers-set-and-blowdry ho Theresa got played!

DAMN. EJ and Abby in the shower. Did the cameraman just cut to her tiny feet wrapped around EJ's thighs?!

BTW it was so hot yesterday the way Abby walked into the changing room. EJ didn't even have to look at her. He just said "Shut the door."

Sami getting the security guard to open the door! Squeal! Guard: "Are you sure this is ok?" Sami: "It's nothing I haven't seen before!" Cut to EJ and Abby grinding in the shower.

:lol: at McHairychest and Chaka Khan fighting over the gun in a totally fake, stuntmen-in-wigs, soapy way.

Sami: "I guess some guys just don't like sticking it to a woman." Cut to Abby's eyes rolling to the back of her head.

Sami: "I can't wait to see the look on EJ's face when I tell him what I did. He's going to be SO surprised. He's going to be like 'Oh my god! Oh my god!'" :lol: :lol:

Sami just walked in! EJ just covered Abby's mouth with his hand! :o

I am so over (not that I was ever under) Friar Colin-Farrell-after-a-20-year-binge.

Uh, is Nicole pistol-whipping Dr. Chaka Khan?!

Sami: "I want your John Hancock, EJ." OMG, who wrote this filth yesterday? Because I love it! Ok, EJ just spotted Abby's bra on the floor.

Is Stefano hiring from the Dothraki nowadays?

• Members

JJ, Rory and his brother ftw! Theresa is so filled with bitterness, she'd cut off her nose to spite her face. Great scenes though.

This monk clearly has a crush on Eric - "forget the church boo, come share my bed at the monastery"

Nicole/Daniel/Chaka Khan felt off again.

I liked the EJ/Sammy/Abby scenes alot. EJ/Abby are smoking.

DEAD.

• Members

Thursday was easily the worst episode in months.

Dr Chaka Khan was born in 1979? Girl, you were making disco in 1979...

AIden and Hope have a spark. Dude is so tightly wound though.

JJ/Theresa/Brady/Deverauxs were highlights of the episode.

Eric's confessor is an uber d-bag. Uggh,hopefully soon he will be gone forever.

These Daniel/Nicole/Chaka Khan scenes are idiotic.

Archived