DAYS: February 2014 Discussion

• Replies 195
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Abby...tramp. I hope she feels extra bad after her scene with Johnny for her role in being a homewrecker potentially breaking up his family. EJ, being an idiot....hope this twit is worth it

The goon really doesn't lock his phone?

Adrienne is SO messy! Even when she isn't trying to be, what she says just comes across as mess

• Members

The boys who play Johnny (I assume they are twins) are simply awesome. In fact, I hope they keep the actors who currently play Johnny, Ciara and Theo for as long as possible. Having Johnny involved puts the Ejabby affair in a different, realistic context.

Alison looks really cute with her glasses. That plus her brown-sugar hair are very flattering.

Adrienne as interfering busybody. LOVE!

LOL at Kate stuck under Jordan's bed with major cat allergies. :lol: I know people hate the texting on screen thing but I like it.

Rafe zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz. Honestly, Lucas and Kate are the only saving grace in this fivesome. I don't know enough about Sheryl to care, Jordan has no discernable characteristics other than "secretive" and "wears glasses," and Rafe could be replaced with a toupee-wearing block of wood and the end result would still be the same.

The Dothraki is useless. Bursting in with a gun. Instead of putting a bullet immediately in all three, he stands there, laughs, pushes Daniel against the fireplace and laughs again about how he is going to pick them off verrrrrry slowwwwwwly, one by one. Stefano pulls this [!@#$%^&*], too. It's like the Bond villain who tells Bond all his secret plans and is all "doh!" when Bond foils the plan.

• Members

Why is Adrienne so annoying? It's like Maggie. Who on earth would want to be around this busybody? The actresses are fantastic of course but can we get a little bit better writing. At least they bothered to explain Adrienne's motive, I'll give them that.

I love the kids who play Johnny. Adorable. DAYS did a great job casting the young kids and I hope they continue to stick around. It's been so nice seeing Theo, Johnny, Ciara and Allie grow up with the same actors for so long now. And I think it says a lot when a soap can make me WANT to watch the kids. (Example: GH and their annoying brats).

I'm so glad Annoying Monk is done for. Wow that was long and painful. LOOOONG and painful.

Everything about Eric and Nicole just works. I hope Nicole doesn't sabotage herself. Again. I just wish Greg Vaughan would stop talking so slow.

I can watch Daniel getting shoved against the fireplace a zillion times. It was amazing. I think the writers are in on the fact that he's not well liked. I feel like it's why they write him as SuperTan.

FINALLY Marlena. And Will. I almost forgot Guy took over. Where has Will been? I understand folks are used to Chandler, but seriously, Guy is a HUGE improvement over Mr. Phoning it in. And he actually has sexual chemistry with Freddie, unlike Chandler where I only really bought their Wilson as best friends with benefits (they did have chemistry and Chandler was much more into before so IDK what happened).

I also think it's obvious the many ways EJabby will go. He'll push her away and she'll start to move on but he realizes he wants her. She's probably pregnant too. I think this FORCED AND CONTRIVED (and I like Ejabby) cupcake scene is for more than just forcing them together in scenes. And when did Johnny start loving Abby and Sami's a fan of Abby's? LOL. Oy.

• Members

Lol! I can see that. Julie is so much better at blabbing around town than Maggie. Maggie comes off as truly a nosy busybody. Julie is just ... Busy lol.

and lmao at Sonny to Gabi: clearly you're blind. And Nicole wondering of she even took chemistry. Lol. Tuesday was so much better than Monday.

Archived