DAYS: February 2014 Discussion

• Members

Seriously, Gabi, YOU ARE A MORON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Nick plays you like a violin. That girl needs to GTF off the show.

Sonny actually had some stones today. Too bad he isn't that passionate with Will.

Abe, I'm proud of you. We didn't see most of your scene[sideeyes cutting room floor], but at least you went to see him.

Nicole, he still would've left the priesthood. Now you set yourself up for this one.

Roman SMH What else can I say?

• Replies 195
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I was completely fed up with Chandler Massey and his smirkfest by the end of his run, but I'm becoming less interested in Guy Wilson by the day.

In the beginning, I thought it might work; now everything is just dull. There's so little real passion between Sonny and Will. We saw intense (and even open-mouth) kissing at first, but now we get the pursed lips fake kiss that's cringeworthy.

In the end, I want a little sexy in the relationship, and there isn't any -- whether it's the writing, the acting, or Guy's hair.

• Members

Yeah, I do take issue with his hair. LOL.

And I'm not loving where they are taking Ejabby/Ericole. It's the same old path. Sigh. Things were SO good. I'm hoping it still will be. I see EXACTLY where Ericole is going and same for EJabby. Ejabby get exposed at Sami/EJ's wedding while Kristen blows up Nicole's secret and Brady will probably back Kristen up (he sees Nicole shredding files, and her "good news" when he was at Daniel's). So obvious. But again, we'll see how it all plays out in the end.

And the problem with WilSon is that they rushed into this engagement with a new actor as Will. They needed more couple time. More problem time. Not this happy engaged crap let's play house at 21 they keep shoving.

Why is DAYS so damn hot and cold? LOL. It's so frustrating. Thankfully the daily scripts are at least usually fun and entertaining and I'm still greatly enjoying the show, but I'm starting to lose interest again.

And let's not even get started on Sami and how she suddenly lost her brain again because Sweeney is leaving. I can't believe how Sami and Kate are just so nonchalant about Nick. They may get upset and exasperated but the old Sami and Kate would continue to try and neutralize him but I guess that's in time. I do like Nick [!@#$%^&*] with everyone but I'm also even starting to get tired of the whole Gabi Gabi Gabi Gabi crap. Thankfully Blake Berris can sell pretty much anything. And not to mention the pathetic way they are writing Sami, and how Kate's more obsessed with Jordan than the fact that she just hired someone she tried to murder.

I've also noticed that now that the Nick 'mystery' is over, Abby's back to not being smart or savvy and is now once again stalking her prey. Why are the writers so inconsistent. Maybe it was just a crappy Janet I. script. Where's the Queen Salmons been?

DAYS seems to struggle come March/April. Last year was the awful Dannifer/Chloe crap that caused me to briefly lose interest again. They also seem to believe February sweeps is in January.

I also see exactly where Liam/Daniel/Jennifer/JJ (considering JJ ships Daniel like no tomorrow now, UGGGH) COULD go. JJ/Daniel work together as Liam is not a good guy. I see that one coming. I still hope he's Peter Blake with plastic surgery and they are biding their time with him until Kristen returns.

• Members

I agree. If we want gay characters/couple to be "equals" on soaps, then they should be put in similar storylines. If you keep them as a "clean" couple, you're basically neutering them. How many times have all the other "supercouples" cheated, split, go back together, spilt, etc. Seriously, I believe by having them act like every other couple, it would validate them as a true supercouple and not some kind of token, etc.

• Members

I can't believe we sat through 15 months of Nicole trying to be a better person for this. It's like watching a friend relapse into a bad habit. Even if it's realistic that insecure people always self-destruct, it is so depressing to watch.

EJ and Abby have mad chemistry, but I care not for her motivation. It's badly characterized, it feels like something Dena Higey would write, where characters suddenly change to fit a story the writer wants to tell.

I have no problem with Wilson getting engaged. As for all the suggestions about an affair littered in this Wilson fan Days thread, it would be most out of character for either character at this point in time.

After being stellar for more than a year, this show really has gone meh.

• Members

Abby is such a tramp. You are the mistress. Mistress have no rights! This chick is so clingy and getting borderline obsessive.

Brady and Teresa work quite well, hot messes and all. She made his scenes enjoyable as he was unbearable with Eric

Maggie with JJ.....oh go away you old bat.

Dannifer on the fast track to reunion....BARF!

Anyone gets shades of Kate when Marlena was dealing with Nicole? I want her to be the Kate to Nicole's Sami. Marlena needs to be written bitchier though.

• Members

Even though she never had sex with Austin she did make advances, The only time she has done this is with Older men. When Chad & Cameron have both made advances she turned them down til she lost her virginity.

I feel she is looking for a father figure

Archived