DAYS: February 2014 Discussion

• Replies 195
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

"SELFLESS, BRAVE 2 WORDS I CAN'T SAY ABOUT YOU, THERESA" [Father Eric]. Add ACTRESS to that and you hit the trifecta, Father Eric.................................

Like no one thinks Naggie Maggie wouldn't have someone follow Brady to count his drinks...."Really, Victor he had three beers, 5 shots...

I'd better call MY SON Daniel to help him. " Remember when it was great to see Suzanne Rogers. If it wasn't for Victor being in her scenes, I probably would FF right through her. That is just sad.

Nicole had the perfect reaction to Dannifer on the couch. It was like she was reading my mind. That reference to Argo...is that when they filmed this? JK

• Members

Watching Monday now and man, could the episode be anymore boring?

And of course it's a Dannifer episode. Jennifer looks ridiculous. Shawn Christian continues to suck at acting. Can we PLEASE move on from this?

JJ losing his balls saddens me. I'm also over crazy eyed Theresa. At least Brady makes her tolerable. Yuck at him with JJ though.

Loved seeing Caroline with Eric. And Nicole vs. Mar. "DON'T call me Mar". Dead. Of course Sami has to butt in and make it about her.

Ejabby weren't bad, but I'm not liking where this is going at the moment.

Feels like the show is starting to circle and stall.

Nice touch having Sonny finally behind the bar again, even though I sort of miss T being there.

• Members

Ciara and Sami! Im glad they followed through with their last scenes from a few weeks ago.

Ciara: "Cute cheap things. You said you would by me something nice" LMAO at her telling all their business to Nick and later trying to manipulate Hope into letting her keep the earrings

• Members

This show has gone downhill fast. I''m trying not to fall asleep. Ericole, EJami, and EAbby all suck. Ciara Brady is the only saving grace for this show. Jeannie who?

7 to 12? Half of the time no one's there. LOLOLOL @ Maggie. It's called incest. LOL "I found a flash drive in my soup" tongue.png

Archived