DAYS: February 2014 Discussion

• Replies 195
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Gabi is so stupid that it hurts.

Lol, at JJ's celebration Bev and Rory were off to the side hanging out with Ciara. Wish we could've seen what they were talking about.

Not here for Theresa desperately trying to get Daniel's orange dong. Oh god at that scene of Daniel throwing the mug and screaming. Reminds me of when gorillas throw their poop. Awful.

WTF is Theresa wearing, btw?

lol at Ciara asking if Hope and Aidens are going to have playdates.

• Members

Gabi's dumb to think of giving Nick another chance but Sami is also dumb to pretend she isn't being hypocritical about the Nick/EJ comparisons (even if he hurt out of ~love~ or whatever)

"the woman who forgave jack over and over again" - uggggggh. I really wish they would only use Jennifer in the capacity of being JJ/Abby's mother - I cannot stand her otherwise (even in those scenes they make her unbearable often.) When is the Daniel/Jennifer thing going to be over? Is this just a bump in their "love story"? I want desperately for it to just be a plot point and for them to never revisit it ever again but that's too much to hope for. The scene with all his man-pain and rage was ridiculous

• Members

So...realistically, is there ANY reason for JJ to keep his mouth shut about what happened the night Theresa OD'd anymore? I mean, his sentencing's over, so can't he just tell Jennifer what he knows and be done with it? Not that I want another round of Dannifer but...

• Members

Monday was good. The highlight for me was Theresa and Daniel (despite his caveman/incredible hulk atavistic behaviour...) - those scenes contained so much venom, it was delicious. I love that Theresa's only real motivation to sleep with Daniel is to stick it to Jenny. I'd be so urrgh if she actually had feelings for SalemJesus. I also love that whatever he does, somebody will view him as a scuzzbag which is all types of awesome since he is someone who needs the world to love him.

I get Gabbi is lonely and its technically Valentines day still, but this is weak writing - the attempted rape should still raw for her to reconsider anything good about Nick, guilt for "killing" him nonwithstanding. She was on point about EJ and Sami though - have to give her credit there.

Rory and Bev are awesome sidekicks - I love that Ciara gravitated towards them.

Aiden and Hope actually have chemistry.

I know Marc Collier is recurring but it sounds like he is gone now?

Archived