DAYS: February 2014 Discussion

• Members

I thought this past week on Days was really good! Here's my thoughts!

1) I am not addressing the Dannifer shiz that is on my screen.

2) I am really enjoying Eric/Nicole - and I love that they talked about their past! It's so refreshing that these writers respect the show's history as much as they do!

3) Loving Hope/Aiden.. we just need to closure to Bo now to bring these two closer together.

4) It was AMAZING to see Sami/Ciara interaction!! I also love Ciara's mention of "Baron's" and the shopping bag even said "Baron's" on it! Again.. I love that they remember the small details. Lauren Boles rocks my socks off!! I want her to get a Younger Actress nom!!

5) As for Ben's debut this week - I'm liking him so far. He seems to be a decent actor at least. I hope he gets some of this Jordan story moving along.

6) It was SO GREAT to see Kate/Marlena scenes this week and Marlena/Stefano!!! I agree that they need to up her contract guarantee. Maybe they are saving a lot of her episodes for later - and I know she doesn't come cheap.. but Dee Hall needs to be the centerpiece of this show.

7) Also loved the Will/Marlena scenes this week! I love that they are continuing that relationship with Guy in the role.. and Dee and Guy are doing SO well together!! However, I was not impressed to see that Marlena's "Office" was the damn Blue Room!! I wonder if the actors have inside jokes with each other on the set.. 'Oh - I'm filming in the blue room again today. I wonder who's office it will be today?'

8) Blake Berris has always been an amazing actor - but I am enjoying him more now than I ever have!

9) The Sami/Rafe scenes were nice on Friday. I'm not a huge Safe fan.. but I'm glad the writers remember they have a history. They were well done scenes.

10) Even though we just saw Anne for 2 seconds on Friday.. I loved her scene with JJ - and her Horton bashing again. I hope they never get rid of her!

11) Line of the week came from Ciara as she so gracefully said what the audience has been thinking now for a year and a half .. " I don't even have a daddy anymore!" hahaha. Daytime Emmy Award (Younger Actress) for Lauren Boles PLEASE!!!!!!

Have a great week everyone!

• Replies 195
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Archived