Y&R Discussion Thread October 2013

• Members

LaCase is hands down the ONLY thing worth watching on this show anymore. I'm emotionally totally checked out. :-(

I can't care about the Delia story. All characters involved are dead to me for months and there is absolutely no one involved who I WANT to see on my screen. Some of the ploting is actually semi-decent, I'll give them that. That said, the actual accident episodes were filmed super-amateurish. Could someone pleae send Owen Renfroe to learn a thing ot two from the likes of Michael Stich or Ed Scott??? PLEASE!

The new regime of greatness better come up with one at least halfway interesting plot or characters I care about on the front soon (I was pleasantly surprised that they bothered to bring back CRICKET the other day; thought this would turn out to be CSI Grissom-esque marriage for Paul), or I'll drop this show. I find it just forgetfull.

THIS! SPOT ON!

+1000

• Replies 444
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Liz Hendrickson is an extremely cold actress. I've always disliked the "twist" of her being Esther's daughter. She just doesn't click with any of these people, IMO.

It wasn't great but I've seen worse. The show was gone no matter what.

• Members

I remember liking Chloe when they initially made her Esther's daughter. I don't know when things changed, but she doesn't seem like the same spunky, snarky vixen that she was then. And it's IMPOSSIBLE to believe she was EVER a fashionista. She looks TERRIBLE in terms of styling.

• Members

The characters of Chloe AND Kevin for that matter only work in a certain environment, mostly because their protrayers have a certain style/presence. Hendrickson is simply notty and I can't nail it down for RIkaart. Hendrickson only worked with the likes of Lily and Amber as adversies; and Kevin needed the wackjobs Gloria and Jeff to make him appealing. Ever since they exited these orbits they have been TERRIBLE.

• Members

Jean started last week while Shelley was steering the ship. She said her stuff doesn't air until holiday. Christmas in genoa city should be like the way jean wrote ATWT during thanksgiving and Christmas. She honored all the core vets for a festive holiday. An epic romance jean created was greenlee and Leo on Amc. That was her baby and they were a mega super couple.

• Members

I have never been personally attacked anyone what i have stated is how I feel what a mess PP and the chances were slim to zero. It was my POV which was attacked there and here. I don't attack people I state what I feel and any type of positive jean talk. Nobody has really refuted the fact of the epic romance example I gave in greenlee and Leo. People don't jean started her career in 1992 and trained Michael Malone and josh Griffith, she also has worked under Claire labine as well and Agnes Nixon. She's worked with everyone in the biz.

Archived